[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

- while waiting for bus the kids were being harassed by members of racist hate group Black Hebrew Israelites (who were also harassing the native group?)
- native american dude walks over and starts beating drum right in main kids face as others surround him and argue with other kids
- after natives leave, the black group starts calling them gay and racial slurs
- the kids speak in defense of gay people
- media defending the hate group as being a church group Tim Pool on Twitter: CNN just claimed the black herbrew israelites, a hate group, were just black activists preaching about the bible
- kids getting police protection from being threatened all over social media by unhinged leftists that don't care what really happened

@ ~1:12:00

Those pesky facts :lol:

The left are a bunch of racists who see native American and immediately think 'noble, oppressed, honest'

Not a potential domestic terrorist due to links to watch listed groups.

Van loves em cause that's his best chance for success in the otherwise mediocre life he has lived

The bigger picture is all those kids wearing MAGA gear. Hats, shirts, sweatshirts..

:lol:

fyi

Park Hills, KY has a population of 2,987 and is the 8,840th largest city in the United States. The population density is 3,850 per sq mi which is 3452% higher than the Kentucky average and 4150% higher than the national average. The median age in Park Hills is 35 which is approximately 8% lower than the Kentucky average of 39. In Park Hills, 50% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 97% speak English and 1% speak Spanish. 46% of Park Hills residents were born in Kentucky, 50% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.

It is sad how divided this country has become. The government is beyond out of control. There needs to be a great culling in the administration of this country. Its so fucked up at the top the only thing that will clean it up is a flame thrower at this point. Ridiculous levels of corruption, we have gotten away from the constitution and/or bastardized it all to hell and back.

I don't know if the u.s. can be fixed.

Just look at our potus. Dont get me wrong, I generally like Donny T. But holy shit is there anyone less presidential we could have picked? Just listening to him speak sounds like you're listening to a vegas loan shark. There isn't any level of the gov't that isn't a complete shitshow, and has been for a while

I don't think so. He signed that bill where they all get back pay, so when it ends, and it will, they're going to all get a big fat chunk. If he did something right now to feed them and/or hold off bills, AND get a wall, he'll be a hero

yeah but if you look at the 2013 shutdown there are still people owed money and the government doesnt even know how much it owes

so basically its not guaranteed

MW-HC219_democr_20190117124732_MG.jpg

Trump is going to be fine in 2020

yeah but if you look at the 2013 shutdown there are still people owed money and the government doesnt even know how much it owes

so basically its not guaranteed

true, but thats 6 years ago. He only needs to promise/sign bill, then bob and weave for another year and he's in the seat again. It will be his last term, he won't care, dems won't care because they won't be able to use it as weapon

Great again yet?

6JbkJ3B.jpg

"What'd you do this week?"

"Oh not much, got all excited about that impeachment story that turned out to be fake."

"Yea that was too bad. It'll be real eventually though, gotta keep up hope. Any weekend plans?"

"I'm gonna help blatantly misrepresent a situation involving teenagers and an indian."

"I missed that one, is there video?"

"Yea but you don't need to watch it to know what happened."

As a kid I lived maybe 2 miles from cov cath. Private school in rich neighborhood - probably #1 rated in state. Your parents need to be doctors or politicians or something to pay the tuition plus city tax.

It’s located on a hill and down towards the river it turns into Covington, latonia, Newport etc, where the town starts to get rough (and filled with minorities) this is the old town where the home prices went low due to the white flight to suburbs and the blacks and Mexicans moved in, displacing an originally strong German heritage. At Walmart you’ll see a lot of fat white women in sweat pants with 4-5 mixed black kids running amuck.

Around the park hills area you’ll know people are worried about blacks and whatever but are too sophisticated to openly admit that they’re afraid to be around them. Like the people who are like, o I have a black friend! They’re the sort preoccupied with grass seed brands and and amortization rates.

Those kids are definitely spoiled as fuck and refer to the lower area schools around park hills as river rats. The river rats in turn call cov cath the cake eaters.

Last edited:
Back