[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ztir the white knight of the north

when the only time he went to church and didn't bad mouth religion is when his "Jamaican" friend took him

then it was lit

:lol:

I mean this is as bad as a local vegan brewery, of absolute white skin cucks, who wouldn't let anyone eat meat there until a black family wanted to do a bbq event outside

they were so amazed at black people, in an almost all white town, that they said "EWEEEEEEEEEEEEE" bird really is the word and those ribs smell amazing gonna take some of those home to "Mammy"

that was the last time a white person embarrassed me as much as your posts do tbh

they talk down to people like they are children, like they have handicaps or are pet projects, then tell the rest of us WE HAVE PROBLEMS about race relations, realization, and realism

Last edited:
yeah, that seems like a great way to spend your time off of work.

u go girl

Where is he going to go?

637bb4dc-9b35-4b04-80a7-5186df1304b9.png

yeah, that seems like a great way to spend your time off of work.

u go girl

I'm camping with my family and my parents :angel:

I already had 2 weeks of sitting on my ass at home playing video games

being out in the middle of nowhere with fuck all to do in the evenings and early mornings means I have lots of bored time on my phone

I did apologise in advance in another thread a few weeks ago, because I knew this was coming :lol:

is coombz back to making this thread all about him

he really is more self absorbed than even MITCHOFDUBAI

desperate for anyone to listen to him talk about himself

the only topic of focus or concern in his life

or others lives

must be extra slow over at reddit

coombz breaking free of the social media needs and necessity of needing others approval

and undying need to talk about himself on here

30 more posts today should do the trick

:baby:

living in your head rent free
listen to that sound of reeeee
you're so obsessed with meeeee
I'm not even from NZeeeeee :lol:

ztir the white knight of the north

when the only time he went to church and didn't bad mouth religion is when his "Jamaican" friend took him

then it was lit

:lol:

I mean this is as bad as a local vegan brewery, of absolute white skin cucks, who wouldn't let anyone eat meat there until a black family wanted to do a bbq event outside

they were so amazed at black people, in an almost all white town, that they said "EWEEEEEEEEEEEEE" bird really is the word and those ribs smell amazing gonna take some of those home to "Mammy"

that was the last time a white person embarrassed me as much as your posts do tbh

they talk down to people like they are children, like they have handicaps or are pet projects, then tell the rest of us WE HAVE PROBLEMS about race relations, realization, and realism

Joop

Imagine reeeeeeeeeeing about some guy enjoying insane people screaming at the top of their lungs to a gospel backing track

guys don't be racist

racism is bad M'k

TAKE DOWN THAT TW BANNER

this is more relevant, as although I'm not a semi-pro bigoted fuckwit, I am a landlord...

I think it just shows that you need to be really careful about who you rent to...I've definitely heard some horror stories

the very first couple we rented our place to here in NZ were white Americans (their names were awful hipster names like Fleet and Sapphire or something though, that was my first warning), who seemed fairly normal

within a week though they had sent us this gigantic laundry list of spurious complaints about the property, and were claiming among other things that they'd started to have respiratory problems from the damp (note, the previous tenants were my 65+ yr old parents)

within 1 week! One of the complaints was legit, a smoke alarm needed a battery replaced, and everything else was something that would've been obvious on the two occasions they viewed the property, and they were just complaining about it after the fact for some reason

we straight away just said go ahead and break the lease and we'll give you your deposit back and get someone else, because you're obviously not happy there and we're not happy renting to people like you

lucky all the tenants since have been normal folks, not overly litigious fuckheads

tl;dr game is hard?

I met a Canadian chick who was over here on a vacation and was convinced that her African tenants back home were destroying her house and were not gonna comply with the eviction notice, requiring her to go to court and shit. She's since got back and found that she was 100% right. I'm like...why the fuck are you renting to Africans

u stupid beaners

and undying need to talk about himself on here

naaaah I was perfectly happy just trolling MAGA until you started getting triggered bro :)

I understand if you lack the self control to ignore me, but don't try to blame me for responding when you or someone else calls me out

Imagine reeeeeeeeeeing about some guy enjoying insane people screaming at the top of their lungs to a gospel backing track

thought shit posting was bad until his Jamaican friend showed him how rad it could be

then it was lit

that one black guy in a few hundred miles of his location showed him "the way"

it honestly changed his entire life

Back