[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

now that I've found the_donald I'm not sure if I even need TW anymore

it's just gonna be muscle memory bringing me back here for the next 6-12 months lol

Grovel you pukes.. trump be like MAGA bitch!

of course this post assumes santa can use the internet, which will not work with a flat earth.

Picking an argument is not painless for the stupid.

Noose tightens very slowly, but it does tighten. And as it does, people here will find other places to go. "Hah, that wasn't me" and so on. Rednecks have no place berating niggers, their stations are similar.

oldnativecuckfuk pussyass vanstr chekkn bak dafuqqqqq innnn 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cross him pussyass fukkn bettuh off ded teefz n m0uf wutta gud lil fukkn pussyass fukkn l0s3r smdh lol :jester:

of course this post assumes santa can use the internet, which will not work with a flat earth.

Noose tightens very slowly, but it does tighten. And as it does, people here will find other places to go. "Hah, that wasn't me" and so on. Rednecks have no place berating niggers, their stations are similar.

iTtZFHTc.jpeg

file.php

quoted for prosperity

What is with the self-loathing? I have not read very of your posts. But you seem just as white trash as the people you are trying to ostracize for not holding the same political beliefs as yourself.

Total Posts

Which posts since the 12th are you worried about?

Back