[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yz9wyk5lgrv11.jpg

:lol: whered my country go???

trump/putin/pence 2020

cccccombo breaker?

see havax.

much like i dont give 2 shits about triples shit yesterday. I equally dont care about what some idiot staffer for Gillum says.

Even then. Do you really disagree with anything he said?(PS. As a Floridian, he is exactly on point) You dont think Robot Ron Desantis is exactly the fucking same?

Please stop.

Last edited:
cccccombo breaker?

see havax.

much like i dont give 2 shits about triples shit yesterday. I equally dont care about what some idiot staffer for Gillum says.

Even then. Do you really disagree with anything he said?(PS. As a Floridian, he is exactly on point) You dont think Robot Ron Desantis is exactly the fucking same?

Please stop.

do i really disagree with gillum head staffer being a racist asshole calling florida a fucked up cracker state and basically saying that gillum knows that he's promising a bunch of shit he'll never do?

yeah, i guess i do. :shrug:

do i really disagree with gillum head staffer being a racist asshole calling florida a fucked up cracker state and basically saying that gillum knows that he's promising a bunch of shit he'll never do?

yeah, i guess i do. :shrug:

ya, well you are no better than triple

you are just drinking a different flavor of koolaid.

look, if you want to be a low information voter and not want to know or care about someone running for office having racist top staffers and blatantly lying to voters while talking about how funny it is to lie to voters behind their back, i can't stop you.

personally, i appreciate this investigative journalism letting me know. if i was a gillum supporter, i probably wouldn't be one now.

I know Vanster wants to stay on topic so:
MAGA
Thank you President Donald Trump

Last edited:
look, if you want to be a low information voter and not want to know or care about someone running for office having racist top staffers and blatantly lying to voters while talking about how funny it is to lie to voters behind their back, i can't stop you.

personally, i appreciate this investigative journalism letting me know. if i was a gillum supporter, i probably wouldn't be one now.
nope. I assume all politicians are exactly like the caricature of one trump & Gillum plays. Except smarter(ie keep what the public hears to a minimum.)

You are a shill to the right exactly like triple is a shill to the left.

I do have sympathy for those people regarding conditions in their country.
However, if you get notice of an oncoming home invasion, what ya gonna do?
I mean like, it's 'Your House' ..... Home invaders getting :doom: is allowable BY LAW.

Whatever it takes

THEY SHALL NOT PASS. > :notsigned: :banging: :nofu: :fu:

lol college buddy thrown under the bus. Typical liberal tactic.

You never went to college. You bought a masters from Phoenix and then pretended you know English. I'm so glad to have outed you.

Last edited:
Let more in

#justlikeus

Donovans: St Kilda restaurant stormed by 'African gang'
Chefs bashed by violent gang of youths at iconic restaurant
Chefs at a popular Melbourne restaurant were circled by a group of youths before being repeatedly punched and kicked in a brutal attack.

Witnesses have told 9news.com.au the group of youths, who were of African appearance, were hanging around St Kilda beach-front restaurant Donovans last night, throwing bottles and standing in front of traffic.

At 10.30pm, a few members of the group approached a chef, who was standing outside a side door of the restaurant after finishing a shift, and began to attack him.

"There was a bit of a scuffle," a witness, who didn’t want to be identified, told 9news.com.au.

The witness said at least three other chefs then ran outside to help their co-worker but were also attacked by the violent gang.

"It started off with three or four of them throwing punches," the witness said.

"Then another five or so marched across the road and circled one of the chefs."

The circled chef was repeatedly bashed by the group, who were armed with metal poles, as he tried helplessly to escape.

The group at one point even barricaded the door so other employees couldn’t come to the aid of their colleagues.

"He had proper injuries, really big cuts on his head and all across his back – he was hit with something," the witness said.

Eventually the chefs retreated inside the restaurant and call police. When the group of youths heard the sirens, they fled on foot.

The youths were hanging around in the area before the violent bashing at 10.30pm.
"I was genuinely terrified, I was so shaken up," the witness said.
"They were just there to cause trouble.
"They were throwing alcohol bottles around, at times marched in front of traffic and drivers had to slam on the brakes."

Police did not make any arrests.

Last edited:
Back