[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Run him down Vanster, get him back on that plantation. Don't forget to take half his foot so he don't do it again.

LMAO

bb-5bc0d03edba31.jpeg

i enjoy this series.......more please

CNN spent the last 72 hours:

- Calling Kanye West a “token negro” and other slurs live on air

- Bringing on a man who once made a sex tape with Kanye West’s wife to talk trash about him

- Referencing Kanye West’s dead mother, who Kanye was extremely close to and is sensitive about

- Calling him every name in the book

This is what happens if you dare to step out of line.

bb-5bc0b0bf8f3c4.jpeg

meanwhile at the NYT
New York Times Offers Buyouts to Metro Section:

They have "lost their footing"

Ummmm yeah. When you insult your audience enough they go away.
Derp

The New York Times will offer buyouts to reporters on their Metro Section, section editor Clifford Levy announced in a tweet Tuesday.

“Two months ago, I became @nytmetro editor, and it’s been thrilling. I see big opportunities. But I’m also examining what staff we need to have much more impact,” he said.

“So today, I announced voluntary buyouts. These are not cuts. @NYTMetro is not shrinking. But it will change.”

Two months ago, I became @nytmetro editor, and it’s been thrilling.
I see big opportunities. But I’m also examining what staff we need to have much more impact.
So today, I announced voluntary buyouts. These are not cuts. @NYTMetro is not shrinking. But it will change. pic.twitter.com/VvsHDiiFnS

— Clifford Levy (@cliffordlevy) October 5, 2018

In an additional note to his team, Levy said that the buyouts were intended to put the section on stronger digital footing as the broader print paper continues to face industry headwinds.

“My overall judgement is that Metro has lost its footing and needs urgent and fundamental change,” said Levy. “Our department remains grounded in a print approach and a print sensibility, often seemingly clinging to the idea that longstanding practices should be enough to get by in the digital era.”

“I’m very exited about working with you to usher in a new digital and audience-focused Metro. But I realize that this approach might not be for everyone.” he added.

Executive editor Dean Baquet also reiterated in a broader email to staff that the buyouts would be “voluntary” and “limited” to the Metro desk. Both Baquet and Levy also said the goal was not to reduce the overall size of the Metro team.

The Times declined to comment when contacted by TheWrap.

sadly, i don't think they figured that one out yet

are going to need another decade of CNN and ESPN style decline to grasp that message

maybe a little more one sided censorship will bring em back?

DpQY0XjUYAAdNV9.jpg

DpQY1hnUYAAVCIg.jpg

Can't see how FANGS is crashing.......I really can't

BREAKING: Antifa Attacks GOP Headquarters in NYC, Warns ‘Merely the Beginning’

Far-left activists associated with Antifa and other radical hate groups attacked the Republican Party headquarters in New York City late Thursday evening; vandalizing the historic building and warning the incident was “merely the beginning.”

The New York GOP released shocking images immediately following the assault; writing “The New York Republican New York City headquarters at the Metropolitan Republican Club was physically vandalized last evening with broken windows, spray-paint and more.”

The attackers left an ominous note at the scene, saying “The U.S. government has established concentration camps around the country for Latino people, shamelessly murdering black people, and continues its war machine that has slaughtered Muslim people with impunity for decades.”

“Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize. Those of good conscience and clear mind know this state of oppression cannot remain. The US fascist political system is one of the most savage institutions in history and we will combat it relentlessly until all are free of American barbarism,” adds the note.
vandal2.jpg
:rofl:

They messed with the locks and spray painted on the doors. This is getting cereal and it's just the beginning.

"...After years of building other nations we are finally building our nation..."
President Donald Trump
comon' Vanster
be one of us

Back