[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

illegals are not qualified for tax returns so the government just steals that money

illegals are not qualified for pell grants or student loans so they pay their own way

illegals are not qualified for unemployment insurance so they dont have a choice but to work and pay taxes which are never refunded to them

illegals are not qualified for food stamps so the best they can hope for is finding a food bank that gives you more than a can of green beans and expired milk (rare)

illegals are not qualified for social security so they just pay into it without ever being able to claim it

illegals are not qualified for medicaid unless theyre basically in danger of dying so they never get that piece of the pie

illegals are not qualified for federal CHIP

parasites :lol:

do you actually think that social security is welfare/entitlements? you stupid motherfucker.

tax paying workers pay money into that to get it back later. we put the money into it our whole lives, it's not free money. holy shit you're a fucking imbecile.

it rains from the sky like fruit on a tree

unlike what you white assholes are doing with all your tax monies epidemic says

that built said systems and country......and entitlements in the first place that they abuse

:rofl:

illegals are not qualified for tax returns so the government just steals that money

illegals are not qualified for pell grants or student loans so they pay their own way

illegals are not qualified for unemployment insurance so they dont have a choice but to work and pay taxes which are never refunded to them

illegals are not qualified for food stamps so the best they can hope for is finding a food bank that gives you more than a can of green beans and expired milk (rare)

illegals are not qualified for social security so they just pay into it without ever being able to claim it

illegals are not qualified for medicaid unless theyre basically in danger of dying so they never get that piece of the pie

illegals are not qualified for federal CHIP

parasites :lol:

illegals are not qualified to even be in this country to work in the first place wtf are you on about?

geezuz

and if you truly believe that no illegals get welfare or medical care or financial help in college, you are the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met.

everyone pays into social security but you never get that money back

instead the government pays you a stipend because youre an old person

its clearly welfare

and ur fuking up ur own narrative conservatives are against entitlements

i guess its true what i said about labeling yourself. most people hold views from both camps and its retarded to label yourself

ur p dumb

i pay recycling deposit on my soda and beer cans when i purchase them

and just toss the empty bottles back into the recycling deposit box

never seeing my CRV recycling redemption fees

so the way i look at it the State of CA and country pretty much owe me money at this point...........even though my kids cost the state 12k a year to educate, my medical is free through MediCal, I get 150 bucks in CALFRESH money for fresh produce, on top of my HUD and WIC and SNAP and SSDI payments tabulating thousands of additional dollars per month

take-a-penny.jpg

from my math we are square

in fact you might still owe me something says epidemic

everyone pays into social security but you never get that money back

instead the government pays you a stipend because youre an old person

its clearly welfare

and ur fuking up ur own narrative conservatives are against entitlements

i guess its true what i said about labeling yourself. most people hold views from both camps and its retarded to label yourself

ur p dumb

:picard: kys

u made good points but refuted nothing

Mexico doesnt 'send' anyone
Wait, what? What level of English comprehension are we working on here? Are we now discussing the intended use of the word "sending"?

If so, I'll stop replying on this one because I don't have any patience to discuss politics with someone who is at a kindergarten level of reading comprehension.

people depart because they dream of a better quality of life
Sure, somewhat. A lot know there is money to be exploited here. This is how criminals operate.

the bad apples are a minority
No. They are coming here illegally, which means they already willing and able to break federal laws for their own gain. At this point, almost nothing they do here won't fall into that same category. Almost non pay taxes. Etc.

give a mexican a truck and he starts a small business and pays taxes
Almost never.

illegals probably pay more taxes than most employees because theyre ineligible for tax returns
:rofl: "They aren't ineligible for returns." You don't even know what an ITIN is and you're trying to tell me about politics or the law? Christ almighty. So dumb.

your views are xenophobic and echo my sentiments that the left is for inclusion and equality while the right are generally afraid of multiculturalism and are racist towards anyone that isnt like them

everyone here is a immigrant america is a melting pot
Not really, but continue living in your childlike existence where facts and reality don't matter. :shrug:

no one is threatening the existence of whites except whites
Leftists "whites", sure.

ur arguing that illegals are claiming welfare when they dont even qualify

ur whining that welfare is necessary while ignoring the basic concept that it wouldnt exist if corporations paid fair wages

you and the government are in the pocket of big business

slurp that pp soss boi

this fukin retard really is too dumb to argue with

he just makes shit up

Applications for California grants to undocumented college students lag as officials encourage more

With a March 2 deadline looming, California education officials are once again urging undocumented students to overcome any fears and to apply for the special state aid that helps cover their college tuition.

As of Tuesday, Feb. 27, the total number of applicants for the California Dream Act grants was 25,656, which was 491 more than the same day last year. But another 10,476 applications must be filed by midnight Friday to match the deadline numbers from 2017. So officials are worried that might not be possible given the political climate about immigration.

I don't think he could read this even if he wanted to

so this is why the joke is on the USA

why his kind have to go back

thats state and doesnt mean anything

california fukin sucks and ur retarded for trying to refute me with something that commie ass place enabled

they dont qualify for federal assistance

get over it!!

ur whining that welfare is necessary while ignoring the basic concept that it wouldnt exist if corporations paid fair wages

slurp that pp soss boi

LOL

Dnp4NaiU8AAdfrz.jpg

open borders

fuck the middle class

fuck america

also pay me 15 dollars an hour bernie sanders

i can't compete with these mexicans either 2nd gen epidemic says

smh

thats state and doesnt mean anything

california fukin sucks and ur retarded for trying to refute me with something that commie ass place enabled

they dont qualify for federal assistance

get over it!!

hahahahahah just keep moving them posts until you find a region or world or reality where something you say is true

something has to keep you anchor babies anchored to your fallacies

you dreamers dreaming

this might as well be it

boys we fight for the globaists now

DnOc9AbUwAIXYx5.jpg

wut borders

wut walls

wut USA or Republic at all?

at this point how are we not already a form of Fascism?

the bad kind imo......the worst kind

slurp that pp soss boi

Illegals claim benefits through their legal children. Come in, drop a baby, get a check.

kill the middle class lmao

u kno how big it would b if they paid fair wages

how much the government would save not subsidizing their workforce

ur all backwards bro compose urself

Illegals claim benefits through their legal children. Come in, drop a baby, get a check.

he apparently didn't do any research since the last time he had fake outrage that you answered

what were they doing in a day care overnight

story is fishy...

It's not a day care, it's a "day care". It's an illegal birthing center for foreign women, known as birth tourism. Asian women mostly. They show up pregnant in the US to visit, give birth, go back home and then apply for citizenship to take care of their American baby.

Birth tourism - Wikipedia

:shrug:

kill the middle class lmao

u kno how big it would b if they paid fair wages

how much the government would save not subsidizing their workforce

ur all backwards bro compose urself

want fair wages

also want open borders

where they pay people under the table 10 cents an hour to pick produce

which is it i ask?

you want both

and this is why you are a child