[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

mad that we bully the world

Roman_Empire_map-3.gif

mad that we can't support you from other bullies forever

between kiint and absent both dilemmas are demonstrated in their criticism.

good thing is that neither will have anything left to fight for after a few more years of absorbing refugees and immigrants.

How about you stop starting wars every 2 years, displacing millions of people because the people will have to go somewhere, and they sure as shit aren't crossing one of the oceans your country is surrounded by. Deal?

Where do you live again?

We're invading you next.

January 2017, the month people were outraged that Trump told people to go back to the homes Obama destroyed.

America: ahh shit it sucks controlling all these natural resources in the world by projecting overwhelming force and bullying nations to maintain US-friendly governments. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to keep making a lot of money. Sure wish the rest of the world didn't force us to do this!

:lol:

I like Trumps stance on this

fix your own fucking problems....

if we have to step in we will send you back to the stone ages

take whatever you have of value to pay for "our" efforts

Stop being war worthy.. pretty simple. Agreed past battles were unnecessary to the extreme.

Going forward though, you're not an American and you should step the fuck off.

Listening to you foreigners cry got us here in the first place.

The end

No thanks, we'd rather have public healthcare and free education. Many Americans live in chattel slavery, forced to join the imperial military in order to have any hope for a future.

Comfort at the expense of safety :lol: After Sweden falls, the only thing that will be protecting you is Russia because they don't want the muds invading them next. But I'm sure they'll be very friendly during their occupation.

"Keep firing."
We should build our militaries so we can do this, then wonder why we're hated the globe over. WE'RE JUST BRINGING YOU FREEDOM YOU UNGRATEFUL CAMEL FUCKERS. CAN'T YOU TAKE JUST A LITTLE BIT OF THIS 30MM FREEDOM?

literal not 1 american gives a fuck bout who 'hates' america across da globe
U r just rationalizin y u r a massive pussy absent

No thanks, we'd rather have public healthcare and free education. Many Americans live in chattel slavery, forced to join the imperial military in order to have any hope for a future.

free income for all

Finland basic income: 2,000 citizens getting guaranteed income of $587/month - Jan. 2, 2017

free housing for all

large.gif

and that was the death of the once powerful vikings

raped and pillaged while they held their wives/daughters hands in the cuck closet

so ashamed of their ancestors and heritage

Comfort at the expense of safety :lol: After Sweden falls, the only thing that will be protecting you is Russia because they don't want the muds invading them next. But I'm sure they'll be very friendly during their occupation.

By that point they will be such a third world mud infested syrian/north african shithole that the Russians will have to build their own walls to keep these people out

Don't wait for us this time. Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive. :lol:

in other words.. take care of your own shit.

I guess this is a reference to how the USA (let's conveniently forget Canada and the UK participated heavily as well) has liberated us from the Germans in the second world war. I'm pretty happy that this happened and i'm pretty grateful for it as well, but we all know the USA preferred to fight this war on European soil than having to have an even stronger allied army at it's own doorstep, right? This wasn't all out of charity so let's not pretend it was. Also i'm pretty sure the current generation of Americans wouldn't do it all over either, so spare me the 'don't ask us for help AGAIN' retoric. :lol:

What's your excuse for the meaningless war in Iraq then, did they ask for help as well?

I guess this is a reference to how the USA has liberated us from the Germans in the second world war. I'm pretty happy that this happened and i'm pretty grateful for it as well, but we all know the USA preferred to fight this war on European soil than having to have an even stronger allied army at it's own doorstep, right? This wasn't all out of charity so let's not pretend it was. Also i'm pretty sure the current generation of Americans wouldn't do it all over either, so spare me the 'don't ask us for help AGAIN' retoric. :lol:

What's your excuse for the meaningless war in Iraq then, did they ask for help as well?

If you spent half as much time as you do trying to attach meaning to everything and just stayed in the present, you would be better off.

That was yesterday, let it go sweetheart

We don't give a fuck.. and of course we'll help you don't worry your pretty little head. Of course, we don't need YOUR help since we can take care of our own shit as President Trump has shown.

Goddamn pansies.

Well if you say all of this was 'yesterday' then i'm sure all of this won't happen again.

Can't wait for all the wars and interventions to stop.

Remember just a few days ago when pipelines were all the rage?

I wonder how long liberals can be perpetually angry. You know Trump and Bannon are sitting in the oval office making a list of shit to do just to watch the reaction.

i don't see why it is bad to admit that our foreign policy has been a colossal failure?

i mean i get that argument. i see the 6+ trillion wasted. i see who it benefited, what it did, who it hurt, and what the externalization of it was.

we also know why we keep pushing for war in Syria at any cost despite already biting off way more than we can chew all over the ME.

Secret 1983 CIA intelligence report suggested America should encourage Saddam Hussein to attack Syria to secure oil pipeline to Med and Gulf

I mean I can admit all this, but why can't you Europeans stop complaining about some of us recognizing this and changing direction?

Not letting the CFR and military industrial complex guide the entirety of our policy and Presidency through the blessing of Grahams, McCains, and Clintons.

Instead you bitch about Trump? Do you want us to continue down the path we were on?

You want more of what we were doing?

Do you guys even know WTF you want from us other than to complain about us no matter what we are doing?

Well if you say all of this was 'yesterday' then i'm sure all of this won't happen again.

Can't wait for all the wars and interventions to stop.

You say this and this

I think that this whole isolationist path that America is taking right now will bite the country in it's ass, because at one point America will be America again and wants to police the world as usual - but at that point i'm afraid a lot of things internationally will have changed and a lot of parties will be less willing to comply to whatever international policies the country or it's administration will try to implement. Trump is basically giving way for both Russia and China to become stronger players internationally and i'm sure he will be held accountable for that in the future.

which fucking one is it already?

I wonder how long liberals can be perpetually angry. You know Trump and Bannon are sitting in the oval office making a list of shit to do just to watch the reaction.

They're always protesting and angry, even when they're in charge. "Progressives" have been growing in number for years. They're now protesting for rights they already have, and insisting on changes that are fundamentally impossible. They'll be keeping this up the entire term, and frankly it plays well for people in the middle who are already tired of it. Every news story that turns out to be caught being intentionally misleading, every overreaction, the blatant hypocrisy, just pushes more and more people away.

Back