[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

There goes muh narrative

Many immigration experts – including advocates who describe themselves as liberal-leaning – say that where children are concerned, almost any enforcement-related option is a no-win situation.

“The Obama administration’s strategy was to expedite deportations of refugee children oftentimes without a lawyer, and jail refugee mothers with children as a deterrent,” said Matthew Kolken, an immigration lawyer whose clients include children seeking political asylum. “Yes, Trump’s zero-tolerance policy is concerning, but it isn’t a huge departure from what we saw under Obama, as 52 percent of all federal criminal prosecutions were for immigration related crimes when he left office.”

In late May, the American Civil Liberties Union announced that it had obtained thousands of government documents that showed evidence of “the pervasive abuse and neglect of unaccompanied immigrant children detained by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection” during the Obama presidency, from 2009 through 2014.

“These documents provide a glimpse into a federal immigration enforcement system marked by brutality and lawlessness,” Mitra Ebadolahi, ACLU Border Litigation Project staff attorney, said in a report about the abuses. “All human beings deserve to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their immigration status — and children, in particular, deserve special protection.”

EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder -- have been allowed to stay in the United States under the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revealed Monday.

According to DHS, 59,786 DACA recipients have been arrested while in the U.S. -- approximately 7.8 percent of all who have been approved to remain in this country under the program since it was created in 2012. Of those, 53,792 were arrested before their most recent request for a so-called "grant of deferred action" was approved. Another 7,814 were arrested after their request was approved.

as an american i have a god given right to higher satisfaction help me out trump

what? pre-existing condition?

Nice thing is all these crying pussies are not part of the trump cult.. Trump always listens to his followers. Eat shit dems

People realize the ONLY fix for the chidrens is instant deportation. No circumstances.. no special reasons.. no consideration. Deport immediately. How else can we safely house thousands of criminal families?

that would be better than separating mothers from children. i really don't understand the rest of the "pro-family separation" links that were posted

that would be better than separating mothers from children. i really don't understand the rest of the "pro-family separation" links that were posted

Let's house them all separated by family.. that will be cost effective.

Okay.. so let's house the families together.. rape, murder, abuse. So that won't work either.

wait a minute? are we catching all of them yet? people overstaying visas? i really don't pay attention to any of this, what with the history of US-latin america relations over the past 60 yrs

Rnx0Al3.jpg

Have we heard from the person fucking triple's wife if she's ok? triple seems to be losing it.

If I had my way we would capture them. load them on ships. go west for a couple hundred miles and drop the kids off in the pool

Back