[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump was a democrat when I was a republican, lol. I guess hypocrisy only goes one way, though.

this reminds me

34790623_1877899878898648_2970091900909912064_n.jpg

Reminder when Donald Trump won the Ellis Island Award from the NAACP in 1986 alongside Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks?

Of course you don't..........LMAO

roseanne is mentally ill......fighting but losing her sanity issues

34701404_1877090335646269_1449981740813647872_n.png

rosie isn't just normal but a poster child for how we should all be online and in public + tv

1968-1971 is not "most of his childhood"
Well, it was actually 4 in his early childhood years, which to me is significant to already raise eyebrows, but nothing too crazy. Anyone having significant time abroad as a child should be viewed critically. It's the Presidency, not a green card.. you know, the thing you pretend to care about right now.

The issue came into play with his relatives saying he was born in Kenya. Obama himself putting himself down as an Indonesian citizen on applications, old birth certificates, and all of the evidence that suggest he was really born elsewhere but his mother/family registered his birth in Hawaii.

I'll say this, however, I believe firmly the latter is the likely scenario. I don't think it's really worth technically disqualifying him over, but what I hate and would fight against is sycophants like you groveling at his feet and denying it like it's not possible all because he said so and eventually Hawaii (a notoriously leftist state) produced a minimally-filled live-birth certificate, not a long-form one, which anyone could get at the time if they walked down to the hospital and said they just gave birth.

But not Obama. :lol:

It's almost as if the issue really isn't the same for you. It's *gasp* a partisan one.

One thing I hate about certain people is how fast they open their mouths to speak with authority about things they have zero experience with. They have no ability to ask questions and listen. Instead, their mouth engages and just starts spewing bullshit.

Nice thing about real life... you can talk to someone and you can tell if they are listening or just waiting for their turn to speak

Nice thing about real life... you can talk to someone and you can tell if they are listening or just waiting for their turn to speak

So true. I have an annoying habit of doing this and have to work at pacing myself to engage in the listening part. I get excited and my brain wants to jump to conclusions and solve problems etc. I have learned that a slower (or at least "right-paced" for group) is more satisfying to the overall process.

catchy

'Disturbing' lockdown nursery rhyme in kindergarten class goes viral

A kindergarten class in Somerville, Massachusetts, has a poster of nursery rhyme set to the tune of “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little, Star” to prepare for an active shooter situation.

“Lockdown, lockdown, lock the door.
Shut the light off, say no more,
Go behind the desk and hide;
Wait until it’s safe inside.
Lockdown, lockdown, it’s all done.
Now it’s time to have some fun!”

Back