[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I know one thing, that underling that talked shit about Mike Pence is probably Pyongyang dead right now.

Was the concept of the prize contingent on the summit happening, happening on June 12, happening at a later date, reliant on denuclearization, or the declaration of peace? Please let me know what criteria must be met Vanster so I know what to think.

The concept of the prize was that Obama got one so Trump should get one too. Pure participation trophy culture.

Giving Obama a Nobel was dumb, but everyone clammoring for Trump to get was acting even dumber.

The concept of the prize was that Obama got one so Trump should get one too. Pure participation trophy culture.

Giving Obama a Nobel was dumb, but everyone clammoring for Trump to get was acting even dumber.

You are a fucking moron. You guys are not listening at all. I have not seen one person here care a bit about a Nobel Peace Prize.

No, I'm asking you what results you require for you to consider Trump to be successful with North Korean peace. If you're not willing to define that, it's because you wouldn't give him credit for anything under any circumstance.

I'm not sure North Korean peace is even available. We're talking about a guy that had his defense minister executed in front of a stadium full of people by anti-aircraft guns.

Inability to achieve peace with Kim Jong Un is not Trump's fault, not one bit; I don't think Gandhi would have been able to find common ground with him. I only blame Trump for things where he deserves blame-- this isn't one of those things.

*My* requirements for who should win the prize don't matter one bit.
https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/
Guidelines can be found there, and that's what they use to determine the individual or organization that will be awarded. We can all agree, disagree and bicker about their selection, but it's just pissing in the wind. Don't worry about my opinion when it comes to the prize because it doesn't matter.

My snarky question was to ask conservatives why the prize was such a dumb idea when Obama won it, and why they were chanting "Nobel" at the Indiana rally. Remember, it's liberals that are the hypocrites. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking moron. You guys are not listening at all. I have not seen one person here care a bit about a Nobel Peace Prize.

This thread devoted several pages to neocons babbling about how Trump was going to win. And you "didn't see one person here care."

Never stop posting, you.

This thread devoted several pages to neocons babbling about how Trump was going to win. And you "didn't see one person here care."

Never stop posting, you.

I want you to point out that page or two and show me where everyone wanted Trump to win the Nobel Peace Prize cuz it was such a big deal and the Nobel Peace Prize is great.

The truth is you're the only one talking about it and getting all pissed off

I disagree. It might seem childish, but it wasn't Trump who set the bar so low for a Peace Prize, nor was it Republicans. It's participation trophy culture only on the left, where making a movie that gets nothing right, and being elected while black, are enough to not only be nominated, but to win.

The reason the right is pushing for it isn't because they care about it at all. It's because it drives the left insane that they can't deny Trump has exceeded the minimum standards to get one, and they might have to admit that he deserves one based on their own criteria. They've created a no-win scenario for the left. Give one to Trump and they'll have to admit that he deserved one, or don't give one to Trump and they'll have to admit that the prize is an empty one and politically biased.

Nobody on the right really cares if he gets one or not.

I want you to point out that page or two and show me where everyone wanted Trump to win the Nobel Peace Prize cuz it was such a big deal and the Nobel Peace Prize is great.

The truth is you're the only one talking about it and getting all pissed off

Not pissed at all. If you must know, I had a bad night, and am sitting here in my sling, back on painkillers. So if I'm coming off as wonkier than usual, that's why. Not mad at all, when I'm on this stuff I want to hug everyone.

I'll try and find it, but I'm terrible with TW search, it always hangs when I try to use it.

No, I'm asking you what results you require for you to consider Trump to be successful with North Korean peace. If you're not willing to define that, it's because you wouldn't give him credit for anything under any circumstance.

I think more of the reasoning behind Kim Jong Un wanting peace with the south, because it is much more about peace S. Korea then with America lets be honest. North Korea is at its lowest point right now, Kim running through all the country's money and resources, as well as ramping up it's debt to china. They have nothing to show for except trying to scare Japan and South Korea with their "strength and might" since the cold war. I think China has them by the balls economically and the hellish conditions people live there. The country is collapsing quickly, surely it wont end well for Kim Jong Un if it stays how it is. I see this as a move by Kim to try and look good to the world, even though we know he is a monster (maybe he thinks we don't know what he does to his own people). Also a move to keep his family in absolute power after a peace deal. Because if the country falls his "legacy" and family dynasty crumbles first, and will forever be that shit stain in North Korean history.

I don't really know, just thinking. I probably shouldn't though. :)

Edit: I quoted Fool only because I don't think Trump really had anything to do with the North really wanting peace. I feel like it was just a talking point that sounds good and makes america look like an international power still. But do we really have much power in Asia anymore. I think China has taken back or away anything that we did get. Other then Japan or South Korea most Asian countries I don't think really give two shits about us. I wish Trump could have helped in some way, and I think he could have. But he threw that all away because Pence is a fucking retard.

Last edited:
I disagree. It might seem childish, but it wasn't Trump who set the bar so low for a Peace Prize, nor was it Republicans. It's participation trophy culture only on the left, where making a movie that gets nothing right, and being elected while black, are enough to not only be nominated, but to win.

The reason the right is pushing for it isn't because they care about it at all. It's because it drives the left insane that they can't deny Trump has exceeded the minimum standards to get one, and they might have to admit that he deserves one based on their own criteria. They've created a no-win scenario for the left. Give one to Trump and they'll have to admit that he deserved one, or don't give one to Trump and they'll have to admit that the prize is an empty one and politically biased.

Nobody on the right really cares if he gets one or not.

This is a dumb post giving far too much credit to a bunch of dumb people.

There is a deeper strain of sticking it to the left in people that are emotionally invested in Trump but they also are falling for the same dumb saviour complex that formed around Obama. The mass of people in this country are dumb and I'll informed arguing otherwise is naive.

This is a dumb post giving far too much credit to a bunch of dumb people.

There is a deeper strain of sticking it to the left in people that are emotionally invested in Trump but they also are falling for the same dumb saviour complex that formed around Obama. The mass of people in this country are dumb and I'll informed arguing otherwise is naive.

The last Republican to win a Peace prize was Henry Kissinger in 1973.

Never stop posting, you.

There are no Neo-cons on TeeDub, find those pages and these people you claim devoted time to it. I don't remember anyone talking about in the sense you're referring too.

Any "peace" that would have been achieved between the two Koreas would have been kabuki theater. The only true "peace" would be reunification, preferably by a united free democratic country. But that will never, ever happen, except in the most dire consequences of the north's actions.

The ruling elite in NK will never voluntarily give up it's power, as it would destroy the lie it has based it's existence on for the past 65 years. Both the generals and politicians enjoy too much the benefits of their position and status compared to the rest of their country that they would never risk losing it.

Only when the North is in such desperate shape will it ever attack the south, and that attack will be a massive last gasp at survival. They will attack Seoul in an attempt to take it over, hold it's citizens hostage, and sue for peace. Much like Berlin in the last days of the Reich, The north would issue a scorched earth policy and destroy it's country rather than face the wrath of it's own people once they learn the truth.

NK has been able to keep everyone in line by using this "us against the world" mentality, that it was the United States aggression that started the korean war, and that the NK leaders are brave demigods that stood up to imperial might.

Declaring an end to the korean war would not change a single thing. The north would still have it's military, their politicians would still be corrupt, and the NK people will still suffer. The DMZ would still be the most heavily fortified stretch of land in the world.

So no, Trump wouldn't deserve a nobel peace prize as nothing wouldn't have changed. But then again, Obama didn't deserve one either. Anyone supporting either of these people getting a nobel prize for peace are morons.

don't get your hopes up - my long option is on the NK/SK populace aligning with each other before us. the only reason we saw as much NK latitude before may be due to rare earth elements and a cigarsmoke-filled room deal

Any "peace" that would have been achieved between the two Koreas would have been kabuki theater. The only true "peace" would be reunification, preferably by a united free democratic country. But that will never, ever happen, except in the most dire consequences of the north's actions.

The ruling elite in NK will never voluntarily give up it's power, as it would destroy the lie it has based it's existence on for the past 65 years. Both the generals and politicians enjoy too much the benefits of their position and status compared to the rest of their country that they would never risk losing it.

Only when the North is in such desperate shape will it ever attack the south, and that attack will be a massive last gasp at survival. They will attack Seoul in an attempt to take it over, hold it's citizens hostage, and sue for peace. Much like Berlin in the last days of the Reich, The north would issue a scorched earth policy and destroy it's country rather than face the wrath of it's own people once they learn the truth.

NK has been able to keep everyone in line by using this "us against the world" mentality, that it was the United States aggression that started the korean war, and that the NK leaders are brave demigods that stood up to imperial might.

Declaring an end to the korean war would not change a single thing. The north would still have it's military, their politicians would still be corrupt, and the NK people will still suffer. The DMZ would still be the most heavily fortified stretch of land in the world.

So no, Trump wouldn't deserve a nobel peace prize as nothing wouldn't have changed. But then again, Obama didn't deserve one either. Anyone supporting either of these people getting a nobel prize for peace are morons.

There we go, way better said then me! :)

Back