[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

honeslty tele dont you think during the middle of a work day you might be a little old for this type of shit

not a single day passes

serveimage

until all of them do

even getting old gets old after a while

lol

no reusing your same material odio

i want another screen shot captured power point presentation

that rep point u don't care about isn't getting any younger

people are starving for attention here

captain autism trying to talk trash about some1s ethnicity

wont even reveal own or post picture of himself because he knos there will be terrible consequences

sad!

if i gave every worthless mexican a dollar and a minute of my time i would be as poor and pathetic as you are

think about that and get back to me with a torta senior

If Chicago wasn’t so nutso I’d be inclined to think the magnificent mile riots were BLM saboteur motivated

cucky schumer says it is too much too soon with NK meeting

LOL

past century of division and DMZ has not been nearly enough

DcusRQdX0AAjK_o.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLO

they don't know wtf they want only that they real mad about anything and everything trump does now

2 questions:

is there really such a thing as a news star?

who is hallie jackson?

i'm going to click and find out. if she's hot, this is probly some unfair fox news hitjob 2 take down a strong lady and i won't stand 4 that

ok based on that screenshot i'm going 2 say that she is 2/10 would not bang and i'm totally not going 2 defend her on the internet

guy at end arguing with another immigrant, the manager, about his policy on racism toward immigrants

trying to shekel some free shit or compensation out of him

LMAO

canada in a nutshell now

Tayten
22 hours ago
Lets be honest here. The word racist only applies too White people. The word racist is just another Jewish created smear word used to demoralize and dehumanize their racial enemies originally in the USSR by Trotsky. Its social engineering and fear mongering plan and simple that decent people are scared of justifiably. the FEAR OF THE SMEAR is a real threat as it comes with real world consequences like loss of job and social ostracization. Speak your mind at your own peril.

good comments though......ones that will likely be illegal to say there soon

Back