[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i dunno i haven't stepped foot into that place in over a decade

not that you care to post anything factual that refutes your whirlview.

i am highlighting the important parts of your post

you don't know anything

amazon corporate employees get paid a shit ton too

As Amazon Pushes Forward With Robots, Workers Find New Roles - The New York Times

serveimage

but they also don't need the rest of the dead weight workers (people like you)

and jeff bezos wash po says he is the greatest god damn company on the planet

thanks for playing though

you almost said something

but could have and should have ended it there

A Curious Thing Happened When Ontario Hiked Minimum Wages By Over 20% | Zero Hedge

Employees at the Tim Hortons locations owned by the children of the co-founders of the franchise say they have reduced employee benefits and cut back paid breaks to help offset Ontario’s $2.40 jump in hourly minimum wage.

Jeri Horton-Joyce and Ron Joyce Jr. wrote a letter to employees at their two Tim Hortons restaurants in Cobourg, Ont., that those who want to continue receiving dental and health benefits will have to pay a portion of the plan’s costs themselves. Those working at the restaurant for more than five years will have to pay half, while those working from more than six months to five years will pay 75 per cent.

Employee breaks will also no longer be compensated, the letter dated December 2017 read. For example, those working nine-hour shifts will be paid for eight hours and 20 minutes, while those on three-hour blocks will be paid for two hours and 45 minutes.

“We apologize for these changes,” the letter, widely circulated on social media, read. “Once the costs of the future are better known we may bring back some or all of the benefits we have had to remove.”

2018.01.08%20-%20Tim%20Horton%27s.JPG

things that make us gooooooooooooo :Hmm:

maybe clu will (or can) read some of the links in this article

it will explain where his career is headed real fast

Just when I don’t think I could not love Trump anymore than I already do!!!!!!!

He speaks the blunt truth!!

shithole countries, no need for anyone to point out on the map which ones he's talking about either. ROFL!

ah yes amazon thank you tele - although i gotta admit i through a shitload of cash at that money through TW link

Last edited:
Just when I don’t think I could not love Trump anymore than I already do!!!!!!!

He speaks the blunt truth!!

shithole countries, no need for anyone to point out on the map which ones he's talking about either. ROFL!

Just as well, the dim orange baby couldn't point them out on a map.

how far back do you have to go, to find a republican president who was not merely a figurehead for the VP running the show?

how far back do you have to go, to find a republican president who was not merely a figurehead for the VP running the show?

GB1

No way I'd believe Dan was running anything.

The Donald works like a CEO so empowered managers are making a lot of the decisions

I will say that trump's ShitHole Countries comment is a solid MAGA victory. The libtards are frothing at the mouth. God damn he knows how to stick his finger up people's butts and really really get em pissed off. Hilarious also how just yesterday they were saying he was capitulating on his immigration policy and was a liar in chief and then the very next second O, SHITHOLE COUNTRIES!

Back