[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sad.

I'm not asking you for much, just for you to defend your assertions. Are you telling me you can't think of a few retractions from this year? Hell even Chaol brought up Seth Rich relatively quickly, I doubt he had to research or google it. Instead you're either too lazy or intellectually dishonest to bother

What assertions?

You asked what retractions. I gave multiple stories and links. Chaol gave you even more. You didn't care about them. It's not my responsibility to do your research. Go look for retractions over the years on your own time.

Last edited:
You didn't give me a list of retractions, you gave a list of supposed falsities, half of which are pundit tweets and subjective claims, a far cry from "This story is false based on no evidence or incorrect information and thus we must retract the story, fire the author, reveal the source, and settle a lawsuit but thankfully it's Friday."

fool all of a sudden super concerned about sources but only for fox news bias seth rich and pizzagate are ok

a far cry from "This story is false based on no evidence or incorrect information and thus we must retract the story, fire the author, reveal the source, and settle a lawsuit but thankfully it's Friday."

Fox News doesn't actually fire these authors. CNN on the other hand investigates and their reporters/contributors end up resigning if the errors are egregious enough.

The truth is out there. Go look for it. We're not going to hold your hand anymore. Take some personal responsibility.

Cue the autistic grunting from Tele..

quit wasting time with ur ad hominem bullshit

tell me, what irrefutable proof do you have that Russia is responsible for the email hacks and giving them to WikiLeaks? I hear it all the time on fake news channels that "it's undeniable that Russia hacked Hillary and gave those emails to WikiLeaks" but I never hear why it's undeniable. I see no proof. please show me the proof.

we got to get to the bottom of fox news credibility here guys

fuck fox news, fuck all msm, show me the undeniable proof that Russia hacked Clinton's email and gave them to WikiLeaks. bet you can't do it, even though most msm says it every night without showing me proof.

I don't give a shit about Hillary's emails.

of course u don't

u fucking should

but yeah, makes sense.

I suppose u don't care about the whole muh Russian collusion special council either then, since it's based on the whole Clinton emails thing.

itt: retards argue with a cuck who couldn't do basic math

Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. havax did math on the wrong graph. I even tried to help him out once I felt sorry for him but he refused to accept my olive branch. Oh well.

Fox News doesn't actually fire these authors. CNN on the other hand investigates and their reporters/contributors end up resigning if the errors are egregious enough.

The truth is out there. Go look for it. We're not going to hold your hand anymore. Take some personal responsibility.

I'm not the one pretending someone is innocent here. Your claims entirely paint a belief that the leftwing organizations are loaded with integrity, and all current evidence points to the opposite being true. Multiple retractions, multiple defamation suits, multiple firings, all of which surround a single narrative and all of which came from the simplest form of journalistic failure. "We stated something was categorically true without evidence, based on the testimony of someone else, which turned out to be 100% false."

You're suffering from the worst case of whataboutism I've ever seen.

@havax - No, I was thinking of them in the context of the private email server. I was reading something that brought them to mind.

Yes, the investigation and emails in this current context are important. We will see if the investigation leads to anything. Also, I'm not an impeach Trump immediately kind of person. I am waiting to see what comes out of this - and it most likely will be Kushner or some lackey rather than Trump outright - if anything comes out that is of significance.

My mistake.

Last edited:
Back