[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ugh, I know (we know) it's obviously more complicated than just Left vs Right. That doesn't, however, make the terms meaningless.

Well, in almost every case, the left is bad and the right is good. Yet again, the left means more government power. It's almost never a good thing.

So this is your definition that separates the left from the right? One prioritizes guns over bread?

:lol: Do you know a single fucking thing about communist countries? Weapons are 100% prioritized.

:shrug: Whatever.

"Labels are stupid!!" -- The only pattern I've been seeing here is that Leftists are too afraid and/or stupid to give a definition of what the left and right is (not were). I imagine if I was on the wrong side of all of history, I wouldn't want that label either. Who wants Communism on their side? Hence the necessity to label any opposition as a Nazi because "it's Right-wing," even though it isn't. Nazism was closer to Communism than it is to Libertarianism, let alone "far Right." Hitler and early 1900's Germany weren't combating the Left. They were Left. They were combating the ultra-leftists (almost all Jews) and their control/influence over their country.

In fact, calling Nazi Germany far-Right was a requirement set by Russia(n Jews). They sure as fuck didn't want to have their insane ways exposed globally. Calling Nazis far-Right was perfect.

The use of a single axis to describe the political spectrum is a Jew plot to pit
American against American! Cause no one actually fits on that axis.

It's time we shed simplicity for accuracy. :flag:

american_bald_eagle_in_flight.jpg

#resistance meeting tomorrow night @ costco
Amen brother :rocker:

America is made greater when each of us is greater! I'll be bringing my WB mates with me :bandit:

I think the biggest thing you're missing is that you ask me questions because you want to know what I think. I don't ask you questions.

.. That's about it for now.

You mean you make bullshit statements and then bail so you don't have to defend your dumbass

Morgan Freeman is a crazy old coon, I know that he's beholden to Hollywood jews to keep his pockets flush with money but even he should know when to take a pass.

EXIF data shows a creation time stamp of 14:19:38+00:00. This is equivalent to 10:19:38 eastern time. Visual of the watch seems to confirm that.

Trump was scheduled to take the stage at 10:30.

Think about it. Trump is tired of fucking around with NK. He called them out in UN speech and said he would destroy them.

How do you think NK will react? I am putting a bet on the over kind of reacting. We get to use a nuke.

Win/win

EXIF data shows a creation time stamp of 14:19:38+00:00. This is equivalent to 10:19:38 eastern time. Visual of the watch seems to confirm that.

Trump was scheduled to take the stage at 10:30.

This is incorrect, homer. Keep on being "objective" and "factual" as you pathetically shill for Dump. :rofl:

Back