[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

ritalin-adhd.gif

Just passing time until Laverne updates us about The Stormy Trial. I assume he's working on the story and will post shortly.

(lol he's short)

I enjoy the stark difference in demographics between TWs so-called pro lifers and the pro-baby-murderers. Latter of which entirely consists of childless unmarried middle aged men in various states of personal discontent / depression - helmed by a suicidal boomer criminal with one foot always in the grave.

Good times. I'm here for it.
I've been happily married 27 years and have two awesome kids. I'm pro-choice in the vast majority of circumstances. So where does that leave your "entirely"? Oh shit, son.

American grandchild of modern day Republican pro-lifer. Circa 2064, colorized.

at-least-I-still-have-the-constitution.jpg

The woman who you are saying should "know better" is not the slut you knew in high school, it's the 80iq black who can't even keep up with changing her smoke alarm battery. You need to calibrate what your expectations are for these women. Many of them can't even read and you expect them to know about birth control. Tell me if anyone in Africa has really mastered birth control. This is like scolding a dog into wearing clothes. Given the reality of America is today, abortion is a genetic issue first and foremost. This position will not be remembered well by the future American right wing. Much like the death penalty when the future is nothing but black and jew women judges and black people juries. Think of the future.

Politics
Live TV

Stormy Daniels’ husband says they’ll likely leave country if Trump is acquitted
By Piper Hudspeth Blackburn, CNN
3 minute read
Published 10:39 PM EDT, Tue May 14, 2024
Barrett Blade, Stormy Daniels' Husband, appears on CNN on Tuesday, May 14.
Barrett Blade, Stormy Daniels' Husband, appears on CNN on Tuesday, May 14. CNN
CNN

The husband of adult film actress Stormy Daniels said on Tuesday that there’s a “good chance” the couple will leave the country if former President Donald Trump is acquitted in his Manhattan criminal trial....

If anything, the fence-sitters have read your posts, and decided to fall on the side of pro-choice.
No one with a brain is on the fence on this issue. It's pretty clear that it's murder, but we need to be reasonable and figure out what time that is. No one with a brain thinks that jerking off into a trash can is murdering trillions of babies. No one with a brain thinks that slicing up and yanking out a living baby that sucks on its finger in the womb, is not murder.

There are no fence-sitters. Just people who have brains and morals, and people who don't have either.

Maybe you'd be a happier person if your ex did that to your boys. I mean, they wouldn't know it, right? For a parent to be okay with murdering a baby in the womb, you have to be ab incredible piece of shit, which you are.

Back