[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Nobody takes you seriously either sev. The right wingers here mostly like you because you make them seem sensible by comparison (read: not by far the most explicit case of tds here)

I acknowledge your opinion and admire your commitment to it.
I ask very few people here to explain their thinking, but since you've taken Stone's place as resident conservative intellectual--

Do you think Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deserve to be treated with dignity and respect? How about Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell?

Honest question.

I ask very few people here to explain their thinking, but since you've taken Stone's place as resident conservative intellectual--

Do you think Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deserve to be treated with dignity and respect? How about Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell?

Honest question.
I'll answer that.

HELL no

Honest question.

Sure. I'd have a good faith conversation with any one of them, despite them all saying or doing things I disagree with and exploiting the people they claim to help.

Sure. I'd have a good faith conversation with any one of them, despite them all saying or doing things I disagree with and exploiting the people they claim to help.
Well, you're a better man than Havax or I.
O'Donnell is on my side, and I have more respect for a snake's belly in a wagon rut than I do her.

Give Tucker Carlson dignity? thephuckoutta here

Honest question.
The people on this list have done traitorous, treasonous, illegal if looked at by the FEDs things with their money.
If ever tried by a just American court
I'd hope they get a dignified and respectful walk to the guillotine
live orchestral fanfare even

The 77-year-old said he was ‘putting it aside’, before misusing the word “ambidextrous”, appearing to believe it meant the ability to do two or more things well at the same time.

“I’m very ambidextrous, so to speak, I can do a lot of things at one time,” he said. “And I’m willing to do and able to do things and lots of different things.”

Back