[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

FJPj-qDXsAETMPw

finally a big win for maga!

we gotta take all the wins we can get these days :lol:

forward-logo-with-tagline.png

"The idea of banning content that promotes stereotypes of Jewish global control came up a year ago, in a meeting with several Jewish groups convened by Facebook, and was pushed primarily by the World Jewish Congress.

“We applaud Facebook for its leadership and hope this move will be a guiding light for other social media companies to follow,” Ronald Lauder, president of the Congress, said in a statement to Jewish Insider about Facebook’s update."

Facebook banned stereotypes of Jewish global domination - The Forward

nothing to see here folks, move along

back to myspace

:lol:

Rock out Carl :)

this shit will never not be hilarious :lol:

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, yeah
But when the taxman comes to the door
The house look a like a rummage sale
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

pretty sure i heard automatic gunfire earlier MAGA

edit- although it may have been a VW

Last edited:
Republicans perfected it this cycle though

Democrats created gerrymandering—they must own it | The Hill

The so-called attempt to disenfranchise minorities through gerrymandering has the Democrats' DNA all over it, and if you know your history, you'd understand this statement. Full stop, a non-political assertion, the Democrats invented gerrymandering. Have you ever wondered where the name gerrymandering originated? Unfortunately, the answer does not live in textbook materials in your middle school civics book; however, it does live in a multitude of literature that is easily accessible courtesy of the internet.

The word "gerrymander" originated when the Boston Gazette published a political cartoon depicting a newly drawn serpent-like district in Massachusetts by Jeffersonian Republicans, formally known today as the Democrat Party. The man who signed off on this politicalized map (although admittedly reluctant) was the then governor of the commonwealth and future fifth vice president of the United States, a man by the name Eldridge Gerry. Oppositionists in the press quickly reacted and labeled the political move "The Gerry Mander," a play on the governor's last name and the shape of the newly created district that resembled a salamander. This name lives on till this day.

Back