[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

hCFbCke.png

These draft results clearly demonstrate that the coup runs deeper than we ever knew. Has anyone seen severed? Needing guidance.

don't fret val they'll find fraud sooner or later

this is definitely the last nothingburger meant to satisfy the ego of a defeated narcissist

my right-leaning friends are saying they picked up on 57,000 discrepancies in votes. anyone know where that's coming from?

my right-leaning friends are saying they picked up on 57,000 discrepancies in votes. anyone know where that's coming from?

Maybe the line from minor fraud to massive is 60,000 votes. As to where....who friggin knows. Shit starts one place...spreads like fire and nailing down the start would be a full time job.

Screen shots of social media posts is about as worthless as it gets. Need links to official account and even then who the fuck is this guy or that gal? Why should I believe any of them?

Troll farms control social media.

Last edited:
It's a media strategy. The left will absolutely explode with this. The right wing response will be censored, and none of the left wing sites have comments anymore. They want to kill the belief of fraud even though nothing significant has happened at all.

Back