[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

It's in Woodward's book, and being reported everywhere, not just Rolling Stone.
:rofl:

This is yet more excellent proof that even when retard race's offspring is adopted and raised by white people, it still won't result an intelligent human being.

IT'S TOTALLY EVERYWHERE!! THAT MEANS IT'S TRUE! GAWWWSH!!!

:rofl: It continues...
Trumpsters refuse to believe anything negative about him. I've heard grown men say that his suggesting that injecting bleach was a doctored video and never happened.

There is no conversing with them.

You want to inject disinfectant? I'm going to discourage you to do that. It's not going to help your infection, and it would not have helped you not being infected. It would have killed you.

I'm glad you didn't.

He didn't encourage anyone to inject disinfectant.

r u guise talking about the bob woodward whose only real claim 2 fame is an anti-Nixon hit piece practically penned 4 him by w mark felt?

Democrats are trying to ensure that Trump remains relevant as long as possible so that Democrats can continue to win future general elections

Democrats are trying to ensure that Trump remains relevant as long as possible so that Democrats can continue to win future general elections

BINGO

You have to have an enemy, and they are keeping Trump in the crosshairs as it gives them screen time on MSDNC and gets their lemmings riled up.

FRIDMAN v. BEAN LLC, 1:17-cv-02041 – CourtListener.com
T5y0V0F.png

It doesn't work though really
because
THE FUCKING ELECTION WAS STOLEN

Exactly!! Easier to pull off against someone like Trump.

The majority of people just consider this another one of Trumps reckless claims like saying that Covid was a liberal hoax or windmills cause cancer.

Its too easy for the majority of people to ignore Trump as braggadocious and hyperbolic, so that even if they did steal the election right in front of everyone… it would be seen as just another wild claim of his.

Back