[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

if it's murder why are u emotional bois not invested in locking up the abortion docs

don't u guys want to punish the murderers

how is that fringe pivoting that's what late term abortions are for

literally the most dangerous time for the mother and unborn

please go to school amram and learn some biology

u guys are too emotionally invested
1715632288360.png

okay, what about the other 96% of the 900,000 abortions that were done for selfish fucking reasons last year?

what about em

it's called freedom

I don't see why I'm personally responsible for anything other than triggering u guys

so u guys just planning to grandfather the murderers into society and let em fly off to the blue states to re-up or u gonna try to be emotionally consistent

man, that is fucked, and if you don't think it is, you're fucked as well tbh
This morning, you, Scooby and the rest were saying that abortion in Europe is far more restrictive than in any state in the USA.

How exactly, are we to believe ANYTHING coming from your side?
The election was stolen. Hilary ate dead babies in a pizza joint. The Bush family helped assassinate JFK.

How about this? Next time you guys post some extraordinary tale (Like Scooby saying that abortions in Europe are far harder to get than in America), you will post with it extraordinary evidence.
You've kind of lost the whole "take my word for it" thing.

This is good we now have a childless geek loser AND a drunken suicidal native father of bastard children to tell us about abortions IM HERE FOR IT 🍻 :popcorn:

Take a drink every time vanster brings up his education 3 2 1

I could have sworn we used to have more sex ed out there. These tards keep whining about "reproductive freedom" when in reality they are wanting free abortions. Not condoms, not any measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Still not up the the federal government and it certainly isn't up to the fed to pay for it.

I said it before. you will never outright get rid of abortions. If you try they will go back to doing dangerous shit.

Sex ed should be first but its not. Condoms are free. Pills are free. What's your excuse past that? At some point in time the nanny state needs to stop.

Back