[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Your choice
There is a difference

iu

b2615f8e-e914-4172-ad79-9fc02786060b-cent02-7gsv72jbsexcgzq4837_original.jpg

but not between these two
They're perfect candidates

Severed… you got a MyPillow?

We bought the towels because that was a need.
My wife thought 'expensive'
But the other day she was praising and saying they were the best towels ever. I caught her forgetting they were mypillow... so real review.
I ordered pillows... 19.88 right now.. lowest $ I've seen.
Shipped to my daughter so I have to wait to bring 'em to Mazatlan and try 'em.
My wife doesn't need a pillow... but I use one.
BOGO deals right now
I can't wait to try it

Need sheets too really Would like to get 2 Cal King sheets
Spoiler

Ya I been waiting on statement forever now. I watched the MyPillow guy ramble forever, he is always in the videos you post :rofl: he dropping that MyCoffee now

If I watched as much news and political shit as you I’d be so depressed. I appreciate your consolidation and cataloging so I can get the perfect dose of depression…

This pretending satire is not satire phase is confusing… I think tomorrow I’ll watch the grass grow… :happy:

not just owning the libs, owning the evil and corrupt establishment uniparty fags in congress/doj/cia/fbi

You lot do nothing of the sort. Nothing but virtue signal, that is.
Yet another example of Havnot's self-hatred

Last edited:
This is a prediction post:

The repubs will take the house and senate in the mid terms. They will then shut down the j6th committee and bury any new findings.

Tw righters will cheer about how they were 'right' because 'nothing came of it'

Then the repubs will set up their own committee (barring dems from being involved) to look into voter fraud. It will produce no meaningful results because there's nothing to find, but tw righters will again cheer because the committee exists and that means 'something's about to happen!'

All in all, nothing will come of either of those things, so that y'all can continue believing what you believe without evidence.

/prediction.

My last prediction came true, lets see what happens here :)

:lol: new findings. It took them a year and a half to learn what everyone already knew after a week. It's nothing but political theater and partisan hackery, and a fairly consistent evolution of language as they walk back their initial hyperbole.

Republicans should they win will certainly shut it down, but I doubt they'll start a voter fraud committee. What would be the point of such a panel? If they do anything, it would be to launch inquiries into Hunter Biden and Joe's obvious corruption as a precursor to impeachment, but why bother with that either? It would just create media pushback as they'd label it vindictive and ignore obvious evidence. Joe's incompetence as President alone, combined with an even less cooperative congress than he has now, will almost certainly gain Republicans all 3 branches in 2024.

Back