[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

It’s starting to look like the only way we are gonna get back on track is if we march and demand our votes to count. However, if we march behind Trump then we install the next EXTREME regime. Another billionaire pretending to care, spewing his (Per)Version of a truth and pitting you against each other. Who is stronger Democrat or Republican, who will step up and cull their brothers off under the guise of prosperity. Which direction will the US go from here: racial supremacy fanatics standing with the corporations who meagerly feed them, or snow flakes who promote diversity to the point of self-obliteration.

I implore you all to stop letting corporate news tell lies to your children, it’s to late to convince all of you. Let’s hope the next generation will get it right… if there is anything left…

You can write me in on tha ballot: Rustie 2022 Chewbacca party

:soapbox:
Upside-down-US-flag-of-occupation.jpg

Spoiler

Last edited:
It says "the user deleted it" perhaps someone coaxed him to. :shrug:

I saw it, it was practically the entire gun show a couple of weeks after a shooting that happened in the same state with trump speaking!

If that doesn't sound like it would be worth deleting to aide in their agenda then I don't know WHAT IS!

My slogan will be "Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells"

and after restoring order in no more than two years I will resign and hand the country back to the people with this advice: "Think for yourself question authority" :spock:

Last edited:
I haven't paid attention to the fall-out from the 2000 Mules documentary. But it looks like it's already paying dividends.

Gadsden Elementary School Board Member and former Mayor of San Luis Guillermina Fuentes has pleaded guilty to her role in a sophisticated ballot trafficking ring that stole the 2020 Presidential election from President Trump in Arizona.

Yuma County Woman Guillermina Fuentes Finally Pleads Guilty In Ballot Trafficking Case

A woman in Yuma County, Arizona, Alma Yadira Juarez, has pleaded guilty to her role in a local ballot trafficking operation during the 2020 primary election.

Guilty Plea Entered In Arizona Ballot Harvesting Case Exposed By Local Residents

Democracy has achieved superiority when the two worst presidents of all time run against each other MAGA

Back