Manly shit

well if ur in2 the bad skin, bad hygiene, etc. u already kno there's a walmart near u

cheaper than a trip 2 portland and the homeless walmart tent encampment gear is all sitting there 4u

where antifa and proud boys live in peace, spending usa petrobux on chinese slave-made goods

Last edited:
Edofnor's reviews make me want to visit Portland more than ever.

We still have cool people. The tough ones stick it out too.
It's just a bummer to see the city in decay for no valid reason.
It will rebound but it won't be the same. Especially with this push to try to redevelop all the cool old buildings.

Anyway, this place looks cool. I need to swing by during business hours and have a gander.

Nice compost bin Sam.

How are you going to turn the heap over though?
OMG... it works very well. The horizontal front 2x4 is set to 18"/45cm high and it works excellently for a support arm for the pitchfork. Stick the pitchfork in the pile, pull down until you hit the 2x4, push down and the pile turns easily.

In my head I figured the 2x4 at 24"/60cm high, but I figured that was too deep for when it all turns into soil, so I lowered it a bit and it's working great.

2wxDeeS.jpg

Last edited:
OMG... it works very well. The horizontal front 2x4 is set to 18"/45cm high and it works excellently for a support arm for the pitchfork. Stick the pitchfork in the pile, pull down until you hit the 2x4, push down and the pile turns easily.

In my head I figured the 2x4 at 24"/60cm high, but I figured that was too deep for when it all turns into soil, so I lowered it a bit and it's working great.

2wxDeeS.jpg

if you get soem chicken wire and make a tube of a certain size so you put it in the middle you can in theory create the bioreactor version of composting where you dont need to turn it. Since air penetrates form the middle it wont go anarobic so all you need is to keep it wet and hot and you no longer need to turn it.

Food for thought in case you wanna go with something less maintenence. The compost section looks fucking nice btw.

Sexy. I've got a bunch of Zippo lighters I've collected over the years. Seems like 1 in 10 cars in the junkyard had one, and just about every shitty person that left shit behind in a rental.

I have a one. I used to smoke like a chimney in my early 20s. In the summer, I will buy a pack of either Camel none-filters or - if I can find them - Lucky Strikes. I'll smoke a few and use the Zippo. I throw out the pack and replace it again. This usually happens around July 4th. I also use the Zippo and cigs to light fireworks etc.

When I was a bartender in Switzerland, all of us that worked in the village had zippos. So, if a chick needed a light - we all raced to see who could get the zippo out and flicked the fastest. :lol: It was common for 2 or 3 lighters to come flying out with the losers saying "fuck" while the winner had a shit eating grin.

I can see that. All the forgotten zippos. So many different types too. The one I have right now is from Vegas and has the Vegas logo on it:

iu

So - if you empty a place out and find a Vegas Zippo next to a partially smoked pack of Camels or Lucky's - you never know ;)

Can you still buy cherry bombs?

I imagine so, if you can have semi fully automatic assault guns, you can get them.
But u never know, sometimes laws are weird.

I have always wanted to play with them, they never had the really good ones here.

if you get soem chicken wire and make a tube of a certain size so you put it in the middle you can in theory create the bioreactor version of composting where you dont need to turn it. Since air penetrates form the middle it wont go anarobic so all you need is to keep it wet and hot and you no longer need to turn it.

Food for thought in case you wanna go with something less maintenence. The compost section looks fucking nice btw.

Kinda depends what you're putting in there, like if its leaf litter and stuff thats one thing but if you've got some livestock like chickens things get a lot different. Maintaining a small anaerobic zone will help convert ammonia to nitrates and nitrites like in an aquarium's lower gravel zone. In an aquarium you would just do a water change to keep ammonia down if its more than the bacteria in your gravel and water filter can handle. In these you wanna flip it so that the anaerobic gets a chance to go to stage 2 of conversion from ammonia.

So if ur going in hot with some strong animal shit for nutes, you need to let that mellow by flipping or you'll possibly kill sensitive plants cause the ammonia never gets a shot at anaerobic conversion.

Very nice composting station sam, looks great.

Most of the legal fireworks are crap and downsized.
Every state has different laws. The reservations can sell what they decide.
But - there are some federal laws (ATF) on the requirement to have a license for certain amounts of power. Some items are banned. Dynamite used to be a common item for farmers.

Since I grew up in the 60s/70s I had access to the real stuff. Lucky my friends and I have all our fingers and hands.

w6A5dcE.png

That sucks they took away the firecrackers :(

Maybe if they were being launched from a gun they would be OK :weird:

I had a friend (almost a bro in law) that owned a big sheep farm, he had access to dynamite. It was supposed to be for blasting out large rocks but he would use it to blow up random shit just for fun :sunny:

Back