Man of Steel trailer

something still looks really off when they're flying

i'll see it but not getting my hopes up

looks bad ass

when I saw the last shit superman movie.. I didn't get it.. why not just do it like the batman movies?

looks like they thought the same thing

I hope they don't spend anymore than 10 minutes on the origin bullshit. WE KNOW WHERE HE FUCKING CAME FROM, OK????

Zak Snyder makes me worry.. Christopher Nolan does not.. it's quite the quandry.. please don't let me down

I hope they don't spend anymore than 10 minutes on the origin bullshit. WE KNOW WHERE HE FUCKING CAME FROM, OK????
i dont agree, his origin is important to build his character

and every time you've seen it, it was done incredibly poorly.

Looks like it might have more origin bullshit this time around, mostly because Russel Crowe.

Superduperman actor was on Jay Leno last night, said he was an avid PC gamer (Rep++) he mostly plays World of Warcraft (Rep--).

Superduperman actor was on Jay Leno last night, said he was an avid PC gamer (Rep++) he mostly plays World of Warcraft (Rep--).

hmm.. Brandon Routh was out saying the same damn thing before the last shit superman. Talked about being hooked on WOW and shit.

all i know is Michael Shannon is awesome.

oZRW9IV.jpg

Looks awesome, the only thing that worries me is pacing. Trailer makes it look like 3 different movies, even if it's 2.5 hours:/

Back