Magic: Duels Origins

Lord Elessar

or something
Veteran XX
This game is pretty fun if you like magic. I have been playing on Xbox as it is 1000x more stable than steam. There are some things with phases that they dumbed down for the hearthstone crowd that I don't like (specifically with hold priority and upkeep) but it flows ok. I am hoping they add cross platform accounts soon. Right now you have to pick xbox, ios, or steam which is hella gay.

Haven't spent a dime yet and I have almost all the cards unlocked. Each pack is 150 gold. 15 gold per hard AI win 20 per human win. Cap of 400 a day. No dusting or trading but you also won't open up more than the limit per each card.

First expansion in a week or two.

Always like MTG the most as far as CCGs go. I won't spend the money it takes to play Magic Online so this works well for me.

Same here. It's really fun for a free game. Playing PC via steam which is still bugged (2h giant is the worst) but still it's worth it.

Does it create 3d monsters that move across your "lands" into other opponents lands and beat the shit out of each other yet? I wanna see crawl wurm weaving thru forest

If not fuck this game

They did that back in the 90's Goshin.

They decided it was a bit gay so they dropped it.

Or there might've been a different reason. Prerelease for next block is coming up next weekend. Doesn't seem to be a lot of excitement for it though.

They did that back in the 90's Goshin.

They decided it was a bit gay so they dropped it.

Or there might've been a different reason. Prerelease for next block is coming up next weekend. Doesn't seem to be a lot of excitement for it though.

Yea I got that game
Execution left a lot to be desired

With graphics today you could do some wonderful things

yeah pokemon:TCG is great too

That game makes me cringe anymore, I feel like I'm missing something. Not to mention you're severely punished for bad hands.

and yeah, makes me think of Yu-Gi-Oh War of the Rose I think it was called? Wasn't really Yu-Gi-Oh but the concept was neat. Have a live card game where monsters duke it out would be rad. Sadly the dev dude for MTGO is a piece of shit programmer, add some GD to his team and go. Sadly Wizard has closed (closing?) down most of their forums. GG Hasbros.

if they add animations I want my Eldrazi cards (Lovecraft tentacle monsters) to rape the other side during attack La Blue Girl style.

Back