Lusty Limbaugh's Turgid Member

Yeah Rush doesn't matter, that's why the stalwarts of the party forced Michael Steele, when he was RNC Chairman, to apologize for saying Rush didn't represent republicans.

derp....

Rush raises a good point. What else do you call a woman who fucks so much that she can't afford the $1 per fuck condoms? If she ordered in bulk on Amazon, she'd even get free shipping.

I agree with this actually..she could get with classmates and get a group slut discount

Just the same way insurance shouldnt pay for AJ for a weight loss program so he can see his own dick then claim its a sexual malfunction issue.

I don't get why his sponsors are dropping. It's not like people like me patronize them anyway, were they really worried about losing customers? If TW neocons are representative of the rest, conservatives are going to buy MORE from those vendors because they're pretty much cheering at Rush's name-calling. They're busy people: between petitioning to have OWS protesters executed, calling for the nuclear holocaust of Iran, and awarding Laptop Dad the Congressional Medal Of Honor, I don't think Rush supporters have the time to boycott his sponsors just because he called a girl names.

I don't get why his sponsors are dropping. It's not like people like me patronize them anyway, were they really worried about losing customers?
Most of the advertisers were for pretty politically generic stuff like SleepTrain and ProFlowers. They don't have just Rush viewers to care about.

Back