Louisiana Tech vs. Fresno State

Plumber

Contributor
Veteran X
According to espn.com (I don't think it's even on TV)
LA tech is beating Fresno 33-10.

Fresno made the USC game close. wtf.

Discuss.

Well it's gonna take Fresno out of the rankings, which will make every Pac 10 team look worse.

Fool said:
Well it's gonna take Fresno out of the rankings, which will make every Pac 10 team look worse.

Exactly ;/
talk about implosion, jeezus

it's on espn btw plumber.. lol

Worst performance I've ever seen from Fresno State, and I've watched about every game for 5 years straight.

Thank goodness we get rid of Pinegar next year. Bulldog fans are calling for the defensive coordinator's head too.

What a pathetic end to the season.

It's on ESPN 2 and LA Tech is winning 39-22 with 3 mins left. Really puts Reggie Bush performance into question against a team that lost to Nevada and now La Tech

RenGen said:
lol sure it does...

How could it not? I think hes probably the best player in college but after that game espn was all over his dick "500+ all purpose yards against a great Fresno" It was made out that Fresno was some awsome cinderella team and as it turns out they are chumps and his performance isnt as impressive as orignially thought.

yea right.
500 all purpose is 500 all purpose. FS played USC TOUGH in that game, and regardless of how bad they were tonight, it was still obvious to anybody watching two weeks ago how insanely good Reggie was.

Fresno State have huge goals every year, playing AWAY games vs BCS teams without the funding over those programs. Problem is they always fuck up vs these shitty conference teams. 5 fucking turnovers? how can a team not win with that kind of gift?

My only joy from this game was when that faggot with the dreadlocks jumped into the end zone and injured himself. ROFL

Oh yeah, fuck the longhorns. I look forward to watching USC dump down their throats. Texas fags

Played bad tonight and last week, not to mention after the USC game Pete Carrol said Fresno was a top 10 team.
Read what I wrote Reggie is a phenom but after seeing how bad Fresno REALLY is his 500 yards arent as impressive

Juz, come on man. Did or did not FS look like a very tough physical opponent when Reggie put up his numbers on them?

RenGen said:
Juz, come on man. Did or did not FS look like a very tough physical opponent when Reggie put up his numbers on them?

on defense, not at all. which is the only thing that should be considered when talking about reggie bush's performance.

They did at the time but seeing how they lost to 2 horrid teams in a row really puts that game into perspective. Fresno is a terrible team that played up against USC nothing more, they are not a top 10 muchless a top 25 team as USC would like everyone to believe.

I'll flip it for you this past week the Aggies put up a good fight against the Horns for 3 quarters but we all know that the aggies blow ass but they played up agaisnt UT

Hey cheezit remember when everyone was comparing Ted Ginn to Reggie Bush?

Funny how it turned out he isn't half the player. suck it buckeye fag

-§trife- said:
Hey cheezit remember when everyone was comparing Ted Ginn to Reggie Bush?

Funny how it turned out he isn't half the player. suck it buckeye fag

funny how that is completely relevant. :rolleyes: pls note i have never compared the two, except maybe as return men. reggie bush is the best player in college football, despite the fact that the team he put up 500 yards on was overrated.

juzfugen said:
They did at the time but seeing how they lost to 2 horrid teams in a row really puts that game into perspective. Fresno is a terrible team that played up against USC nothing more, they are not a top 10 muchless a top 25 team as USC would like everyone to believe.

I'll flip it for you this past week the Aggies put up a good fight against the Horns for 3 quarters but we all know that the aggies blow ass but they played up agaisnt UT

Vince Young is the king of stockpiling yards agianst shitty teams.

Back