Looking for video of the African hunter that kills animals right in front of him

[SES]BaNsHee said:
I would vote those guys can say they had a brush with death in that hunting episode.
They provoked the lion and put themselves in that situation. Anything that happened would have been their fault. They clearly suck at aiming so they shouldn't even be allowed guns.

I can understand people who enjoy hunting and make use of what they kill. If you go out and shoot a dear then bring it home for food for a week, that's your prerogative. I don't agree with it, but I can understand. I somehow doubt those people took the lion home and had some ribs for dinner.

I understood the point from jug; but any way you look at it they had a brush with death. I would have been screaming a lot louder than that woman.

alpine so far today you have asked TW two question that i could have answered if only you talked to your RL friends as much as your TW friends.

Endangered species, caged in fright,
Shot in cold blood, no chance to fight.
The stage is set, now pay the price.
An ego boost, dont think twice.
Technology, the battles unfair,
You pull the hammer without a care.
Squeeze the trigger that makes you man,
Pseudo-safari, the hunt is canned...
The hunt is canned.

i didn't know TW had so many anti-hunting faggots. you guys should join peta or something.

that said, canned hunting and guaranteed trophy safari hunts are lame as fuck. but i bet the fucksticks here that always go spouting off saying hunting with a bow or or a sharpened stick or a bowie knife is the only sporting way have their heads up their ass.

Back