Lol avicii dead at 28

Everyone knows who pulled the strings for Avicii. Ash? Pffft It was Martin at the controls. Martin is a puppet-master and Avicii was one of his Pinocchios.

55th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+xrvOqY0uPGol.jpg

Ash Pournouri

Couldn't give a shit about some spoiled rich kid feeling stressed bc his manager puts pressure on him to perform.

What the fuck do you think millions of minimum wage workers (all wages actually) have to put up with every single day in every other shitty job on the planet.

I would happily swap auto manufacture for chicks and music and drugs, let me feel some of that "stress"

if i have to do my job i will die, said the fag dj to the rockstar who has been touring (and playing instruments, and singing) for 45 years straight

Couldn't give a shit about some spoiled rich kid feeling stressed bc his manager puts pressure on him to perform.

What the fuck do you think millions of minimum wage workers (all wages actually) have to put up with every single day in every other shitty job on the planet.

I would happily swap auto manufacture for chicks and music and drugs, let me feel some of that "stress"

I actually agree with this. However, if dude was in constant pain due to health issues thats a different story.

Dude obviously had mental health issues.

Wealth, fame, and hot girls do nothing to squelch the dark voices in your head.

Robin Williams, Chris Cornel, Kurt Cobain, the list goes on and on and on.

You guys just don't get the pressure of that next grade school melody. The one that really sets the crowd off.

this reads like a cocaine anxiety attack

Back