Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

You would do a lot better than me I bet. I stay pretty close to the condo and still go for convenience too much. I know some great places that take a bit of effort, but I've barely scratched the surface.

gringos b scared in my neighborhood 2

it's funny b/c x13 and surenos r all 5'3" and under age 25, ppl b getting bullied by scrawny illiterate school kids who can't even make their graffiti legible

anyway we got marquez and juanita's de michoacan and vazquez all good all 1-2 blocks from my house, white ppl r scared of juanita's truck and marquez will always bump u 2 back of queue if ur white tho

Party at my brother in law's for friends vacationing from the states...

IMG-20221125-195309000.jpg

tbh usually i like fancy patterned concrete, but those big seams r fking offensive

u gotta find some real mexicans 2 do ur shit

If I was Jewish
And I bet there's some in me
I would so embrace my musical storytelling heritage

Here Ya Go
cool variety of music set to insane crazy wave surfing and cool photography
what sport does this better?

if you have a sport vid set to music you like post it here

If I was Jewish
And I bet there's some in me
I would so embrace my musical storytelling heritage

Ya, u and Liz Warren, tru jews bc u had ur fraudulent stereotypical white ppl cherokee blood claim deboonked as fuk

boomber grifter is the only jew u got in u, goy boy

p.s. send me another "my 6'2" spic in law will intimidate u and beat u up over the internet" rep threat u fking faggot

women is plural u fking Cali public school teacher retard illiterate Boomer grifter

fix ur usage u dropout piece of shit, and refund the California taxpayers your lifetime take of cash you clearly not only didn't earn, but stole while failing to teach grade school English

Back