Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

Here's a wave and a sunset to watch while you guys discuss Japan.

DwKrDps.jpg

xqlureM.jpg

I've been having a blast since Sunday. We've had 3 to 5 foot swells (meaning overhead faces). It's been tempering down, but for the last two days I've been the only one out at the best time to be out... Many long head high waves; I'm in heaven. From the condo to the paddle out in less than 15 minutes. Been riding my short board (white) and the 7'2" fun board.
hVrg3Vj.jpg

gn
t8Q6RmP.jpg

Last edited:
if u were from ohio, u would also want to get as far away as humanly possible

actually i came here in 09 on a vacation and decided that the lifestyle suited me more than my life in ohio did

i spent the first few years bouncing between japan, guam, korea etc but around 2013-2014 i said fuk it n decided to stay in japan permanently

i regret nothing unlike those silly canadians being stuck in a frozen hell

do you speak the native tongues and if so through education or living? So many questions, heh

ya i wish i had the time to take more pics n shit but im lazy n dont ever remember to

i speak enough japanese to get by in daily life but i wouldnt say im fluent by any stretch.

i work for an american company so i dont need so much japanese at work - just for chatting. most of my "official" business is in english.

also if plas what kind of trailer are we talkin here and for what purpose

my family lives outside of akron
i visit there once every 2-3 years or so
i havent lived in ohio in over a decade

akron
where the weak are killed and eaten
home of the betrayer lebron james and legendary groupie chrissie hynde
birthplace of steph curry

akron -- where the overcast keeps you safe from solar radiation and the air always smells like melty house brand tires (looking @ you, 'Douglas' and 'Dextero')

Back