LMFAO PATRIOTS

LMFAO was that when you were eating 2 mcmuffins a day or what.

i think so, that was a couple years ago, though I have always been roughly this size. weighed 200 in 1981 when I graduated high school, got as high as 230, now about 220. No health issues at all. I used to joke at work that I was the worlds fastest fat guy. I could beat most guys at my base in a sprint even the avid mountain bikers, beat finksi actually and he bikes every single day. Jog though, no way, I hate jogging. Football, Lacrosse, basketball etc, I can play all day, working out, fuck that shit.

As a Pats fan, it was a tough season that started in training camp. Over all though really good season, they made it to the final four on pure will. I was hoping for a better effort yesterday but this really wasn't a Super Bowl caliber team and didn't belong there. They took a step back this year, was a rebuilding year for the offense, top 5 guys on the team all out on IR, still were one game away from the Super Bowl. I am pretty damn proud of them.

Also live in South Florida. The problem with the Phins is our QB is no where close to Manning or Brady in terms of accuracy and evading the rush. Great college QB yes, pro? No. This has been the problem with Miami since the Marino era.

Last edited:
Ravens fan here, but how does making the AFC championship game 3 years running make the Pats irrelevant. Obviously Marcia Brady's best years are behind him, and they haven't won a super-bowl since spygate, but..

LMFAO

QqAjGJ.gif

As a Pats fan, it was a tough season that started in training camp. Over all though really good season, they made it to the final four on pure will. I was hoping for a better effort yesterday but this really wasn't a Super Bowl caliber team and didn't belong there. They took a step back this year, was a rebuilding year for the offense, top 5 guys on the team all out on IR, still were one game away from the Super Bowl. I am pretty damn proud of them.

yeah I think if they even make a few decent moves in the offseason they will be right back in the championship next year

Back