LMFAO PATRIOTS

Patriots had a good year considering all the injuries. No shame in their season. Denver is the better team as much as I hate to admit it. Hopefully we have a good Superbowl. Niners and Seahawks game is pretty good so far.

hey jimmypop while your patriots were getting curb stomped I was riding trails you probably couldn't walk up

when you were my age you were making threads about eating 2 mcmuffins a day LMFAO

hey jimmypop while your patriots were getting curb stomped I was riding trails you probably couldn't walk up

when you were my age you were making threads about eating 2 mcmuffins a day LMFAO

hard to say because I don't know your age. I am guessing we didn't have internet yet, so probably not. Glad you are enjoying my threads though. I am pretty sure you are not physically capable of keeping up with me in actual work though. been climbing ladders and staging all my life. I am pretty amazing actually.

QqAjGJ.gif

you probably could use a few more laughs. I may regret this, but this is me in action. I think Finski actually took this.

Back