LGBR Did get beat up, lol

ayzian warrior I thought you were going to go and kick the shit out of fedz with your samurai ninja skills?

I would just like to step in and make the observation that Mav, who considers one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene to be "family", actually counselled someone that they needed more "social skills".

And the irony was staggering.

Mav's opinions make more sense than half of the idiots here saying that sarca was justified in assaulting LGBR just because he's bigger and that LGBR has a mouth. (If indeed this story is true)

SuicideTaxi said:
I would just like to step in and make the observation that Mav, who considers one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene to be "family", actually counselled someone that they needed more "social skills".

And the irony was staggering.

Oh yes, cause every person on the fucking planet is perfect comrade Taxi?

You're fucking worse than Nomad. Yea, LGBR needs some work on his social skills, I probably could use some too. But oh no, in you're little fucking pathetic world, everyone has to be 110% perfect

Go troll some place else, howard stern called he wants his fucking hairstyle back

MadCat seems like a huge immature bitch from that story. Doesn't she have a daughter?

If this is true (which I doubt), then both Sarcastic and MadCat will have their hands full for a while. :chill:

Rabid Poop said:
biggest understatement of the year, including last year.

and you yourself are flawless? never say or do anything stupid, never EVER make any mistakes?

when you can admit that people are human, and do stupid shit, that they have flaws, then come talk shit until stfu and eat a dick

Mav said:
and you yourself are flawless? never say or do anything stupid, never EVER make any mistakes?

when you can admit that people are human, and do stupid shit, that they have flaws, then come talk shit until stfu and eat a dick

I guess that makes you superhuman because everything you say is an unbelieveably stupid, retarded, unbearable, I don't care-able piece of shit whine followed by "look at me IM FAT".

SuicideTaxi said:
I would just like to step in and make the observation that Mav, who considers one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene to be "family", actually counselled someone that they needed more "social skills"

just because you think LGBR is 'one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene' doesn't mean shit.

i think you're one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene, and im sure others feel the same. that doesn't mean you deserve to be assaulted by someone twice your size over a bit of verbal banter at a LAN

slinkeh said:
just because you think LGBR is 'one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene' doesn't mean shit.

i think you're one of the biggest faggots on the gaming scene, and im sure others feel the same. that doesn't mean you deserve to be assaulted by someone twice your size over a bit of verbal banter at a LAN

Huzzah?

Where'd I say anything about Sarcastic or said anything about deserving "to be assaulted by someone twice your size over a bit of verbal banter at a LAN"

Oh that's right I didnt.

Kooky.

Back