LGBR Did get beat up, lol

yeah but i've always dreamed...uh, i mean, imagined that being sodomized by bounty would be more...gentle, and loving, than brutal. more coming under the heading 'non consensual buggery'

god damn i can't believe i just read this whole damn thread

lgbr- i have known him from many places on irc (bos, twfame are the most recent) and from what i know from him he probably deserved what he got. he talks a whole lot of shit for someone his size.

sarc- known him from the tribes and tw community for some time too, he is a pretty cool guy and i agree it does take a lot to push him over the edge. he wasn't in the wrong for doing what he did because lgbr probably egged the shit outta him. but with that being said, the rules shouldn't be magically bent for sarc. he broke the rules and should be ejected from the LAN, same with lgbr, it takes two to fight. if oldskull and co. doesn't eject sarc from the lan, well it just proves how much immunity the "cool peeps" get in rl.

madcat- god love ya girl, but you just start too much shit. yea you didn't start this, but think of how it would have turned out if you didn't say "what if he does lgbr, you gonna hit him back?" that right there is the turning point. it could almost be proven that sarc beat the shit outta lgbr to impress madcat. but i don't think that's his style.

Last edited:
be happy. Sarca did lgbr a favor. He taught him to keep his mouth shut. Better tha LGBR learn it from Sarca at UVALAN than from some random person in a downtown durham club with a gun.

ayzianboy said:
be happy. Sarca did lgbr a favor. He taught him to keep his mouth shut. Better tha LGBR learn it from Sarca at UVALAN than from some random person in a downtown durham club with a gun.

I guess it's a good thing sarca didn't have a gun! HOHOHO

your absolutly right aznboy

but the rules shouldn't bend for sarc. or else more "cool people" will begin to bend the rules themselves"

old skul is the manager who is trying to be friends with his employees. you can't do it because they are gonna try and bend the rules. and if they can bend the rules enough, they will start to break them.

The rule was only there in the first place for 2 reasons.

1. Becasue of Sar and Shiz at the last UVA. So they can have a clause to kick out idiots.

2. Because people started to make threats before the LAN even started. So to avoid more of this, they said "You fight, you lose". And since Sar didn't go to the LAN looking to fight, he shouldn't be in this catagory. While LGBR, seems to go just to piss people off, and maybe shoul be in this catagory.

killerbelow said:
your absolutly right aznboy

but the rules shouldn't bend for sarc. or else more "cool people" will begin to bend the rules themselves"

old skul is the manager who is trying to be friends with his employees. you can't do it because they are gonna try and bend the rules. and if they can bend the rules enough, they will start to break them.

yeah but the thing is, in this situation sarca wasn't "trying to be cool". LGBR was being obnoxious and refused to leave and pushed too hard.

if more fights break out for the sake of fighting i'm pretty sure involved parties will be out on the street in an instant.

ayzianboy said:
yeah but the thing is, in this situation sarca wasn't "trying to be cool". LGBR was being obnoxious and refused to leave and pushed too hard.

if more fights break out for the sake of fighting i'm pretty sure involved parties will be out on the street in an instant.

once again i agree with you. but what if those parties instantly go "wtf you let sarc back in after he kicked lgbr's ass"

killerbelow said:
once again i agree with you. but what if those parties instantly go "wtf you let sarc back in after he kicked lgbr's ass"

then cheater/os will say "sarc wasn't trying to cause trouble, you are" and continue in throwing their ass on the street

Back