Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

it was a simple question - what do you mean by "abolish the entire concept of biological delineation between the sexes"?

No you were a snarky bitch about it and said it was gibberish. Now you're called out and you wanna play nice guy again.

The activists decide that.

LGB, then LGBT, then LGBTWTFBBQ2S+... a movement which was first about same-sex attraction became a movement attempting to abolish the entire concept of biological delineation between the sexes. Peddling this shit onto adults wasn't enough, so they made sure to start influencing children. Then an entire industry was built around gender conversion therapy for kids. Im not gonna start posting pictures of kids looking at cocks and indecent sexual acts at pride parades and faggot drag shows, you can see them yourself.

As if that wasn't enough, you've got blithering pedophile morons like amadeus constantly defending sexual attraction to children - its no big deal, he says, until you actually act out on it.

So yeah, its not very "fascinating" that the concept of trans is being interlinked with pedophilia. Its perfectly reasonable.

if your kid is your best friend you're doing it wrong

I bump perfect posts

No argument required for this gibberish.
What do you think you mean by this?

Are you still masking and isolating? 'cause i don't know how you missed this the last couple years..
What Is A Women?

does this mean loozer wins because I responded damn
you one me 0

Loozer, could you define what a women is? Because we have a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE that can't.

Last edited:
Childless losers like lozza (plz don't tell me this idiot had children) don't pay attention to these trends and then they act surprised and morally virtuous in the face of "right wing" attacks on the poor LGBT victims being lumped in with pedophilia.

Fuck right off.

Knew we could count on severed for video evidence nobody will watch :lol: it's ok bro at least we're on the same page about these trans parasites

Back