Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Killing babies is never ok guys.

Except early on
Except rape
Except incest
Except life of mother
Except genetics disorders

Why can't you guys get with the consistency.
And this is the same douchebag that if abortion was banned would be screaming B-B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT RAPE!?! WHAT ABOUT INCEST!?!?, WHAT IF THE MOTHER'S LIFE WAS IN DANGER!?!

I was pointing out the inconsistency of saying it's never ok to abort, while allowing for exceptions.

What was your point?

I was pointing out the inconsistency of saying it's never ok to abort, while allowing for exceptions.

What was your point?
that's not inconsistent, it is never okay to kill an unborn child, it's never a good thing, but in certain circumstances it might be feasible, albeit VERY few circumstances, and even still I wouldn't say that it's okay or it's a good thing it's a terrible thing

even the lives of the baby murderers aren't worth being disrupted for this very serious very emotional issue

that's not inconsistent, it is never okay to kill an unborn child, it's never a good thing, but in certain circumstances it might be feasible, albeit VERY few circumstances, and even still I wouldn't say that it's okay or it's a good thing it's a terrible thing
Just say "it's almost always bad"
Why pretzel yourself by using the word "never"

when it prevents someone from dying

lets warm up that brain today amram
It's not even good then it's fucking tragic and apparently you've never been around a mother that really wanted a child but had to lose it because she could have died Jesus you people are fucking idiots

Let's not get bogged down with truth havax

Murdering a baby to save a mother is a joyous occasion they even have a Hallmark card section for just such an event. Usually ppl buy balloons and have a little party after because the abortion was so good.

lets not get emotional here guys

do u think saving a life is a good thing yes or no it's pretty simple lets use some logic today

Back