Lawrence aka AdReNaLiNE tried to touch my penis...

I think it bears repeating that AdReNaLiNE is one of the few people on this forum that I have permanently ignored.

No offense to your guild of course. Everyone needs to start out somewhere. Hell, Goon Squad is still around after all these years.

Law you stupid gook get on mumble w the rest of the TW BC2 Crew, unless you don't have the balls you fuckin pussy.

Pining? I enjoyed playing with him and the dynamic of our past issues would make playing BC2 and talking shit on mumble that much more amusing. Manbeef telling anyone else they suck is very amusing.

manbeef was also playing on the #1 team across 3 battlefield games while you were just being a scrub in tribes 2

sup

actually i don't know who still plays wow

blotter/brandon? and brandon went gay?

mossy msg'd me on xbox, he doesn't even play it

i transferred to tich and stop playing pretty much. im sure ill log on again some time, but ive been pretty busy.

Last few nights that I've been playing, the TW server has been down or empty. Wtf is up with the server being down so much and being so erratic? And it's not like the TW players are leaps and bounds better. They just stack the teams like mad. I'm either bored raping face effortlessly or battling 8 people with 4 medics constantly reviving each other, which is also no fun as there's no coordination on the other side.

All in all, it's more fun to randomly find a pub game that's more balanced than the TW server on either side. Sure, one side is usually winning but only by a little.

I guess the real fix to all of this is playing more competitively, but I don't have the time or desire to do something like that again.

When DR, myself, jiv, and Extent get into a squad on a pub server, we're already pretty much raping the other team. TW has like 2 squads of it doing at once. Good for padding win stats though.

Last edited:
The TW server takes work to get filled up some nights, which usually involves a bunch of us just messing around on the server until enough pugs join.

I like that I haven't played this game without being on vent or mumble since it went live, when the action in the game gets boring you can always bullshit with people.

Zeph and I usually do pretty good when we are in the same squad together, I haven't been playing a lot lately since I started working again.

I don't think the server goes down as frequently as the EA server browser just seems to fuck up. Yea usually even a couple TW people can make a lot of difference on most maps that are less coordination heavy. Roach in + c4 MCOM = win

I think it bears repeating that AdReNaLiNE is one of the few people on this forum that I have permanently ignored.

No offense to your guild of course. Everyone needs to start out somewhere. Hell, Goon Squad is still around after all these years.

If you have adren ignored, you're pretty much a guranteed nigger.

5150 phase 4

Back