Lawrence aka AdReNaLiNE tried to touch my penis...

Zeph is just mad that I no longer consider him for the inner circle of StK. That and I raped his face like 8 times the other night and then said "oh hi Nick."

What's this inner circle bs? You better accept my friend request Law.

You know what is funny? You transgressed worse against Adren than I did, and yet you are still the one hanging out and e-stalking him and pining for him to take you back like some forlorn lover.

Pining? I enjoyed playing with him and the dynamic of our past issues would make playing BC2 and talking shit on mumble that much more amusing. Manbeef telling anyone else they suck is very amusing.

Pining? I enjoyed playing with him and the dynamic of our past issues would make playing BC2 and talking shit on mumble that much more amusing. Manbeef telling anyone else they suck is very amusing.

You have two threads made by you on the first page, and you put Adren's name in the title of each.

Because it's more fun than PMing him, and it gets the StK crew posting again. Let's have Jiv come in and attest to the sociopathic tendencies you displayed shall we? :D

Because it's more fun than PMing him, and it gets the StK crew posting again. Let's have Jiv come in and attest to the sociopathic tendencies you displayed shall we? :D

You suck at this game if all you got is that Freudian emasculater.

Back