[Last.fm TW group] why are there only 59 members?

last.fm does kinda suck now. i should remove it from my sig. on their mobile apps you have to pay to listen to the radio now.

if i want to listen on my PC i still use last but on my phone i use Pandora. the last.fm scrobbler still runs on my phone tho.

im sure there is better then both, i just dont really care. i listen to my own mp3's more often

i've never thought about using last fm for listening to music. use it to scrobble my cds/mp3s. i like discovering new music and seeing what i have in common with other people.

that's what I would be using it for because I don't listen to the radio or go outside or watch tv so it's hard to find new music and very lonely

i've never thought about using last fm for listening to music. use it to scrobble my cds/mp3s. i like discovering new music and seeing what i have in common with other people.

thats exactly the reason i listen. instead of going to friends and seeing it picks random shit .... its a great way to find new music. Last.fm does a better job then pandora as far as not repeating songs... it still does it tho.

Back