Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

The entire forum is the Maga thread now, remember

:lol: His autism drugs are giving him anxiety.

nice truck but no lineage to pass his 'legacy' on to. white race declining.

vs

blackpeople thinks he's trolling. meanwhile he just looks like a complete dumb ass.

Look at all the fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in here today

is it Xmas?

Did Trump win another election today?

it is like a whose whom of loser tw rejects piling up in these later pages

Last edited:
Has anyone found any videos with audio analysis of some of the LV videos?

A lot of the earlier videos are already gone and new ones are being taking down, I'm talking about original content...not re-uploads that are edited.

this must be what winning looks like

serveimage

not whining

What you are missing is the 4378 is after bills. That is disposable income. :lol:

I am rich because my 401k has close to 800 thousand.

You people are so stupid. You seen all my toys. You know I don't work.

I just got paid 2 weeks ago and my balance is 4378. Go ahead and lie and claim you have that much left 2 weeks after payday.

I have not mention my savings. My secondary checking account. My wife's wages. My portfolio.

All I have mentioned is my balance in checking. Does KC have any money in checking? Do you Belial? Is it disposable income?

under don cheto tax plan you'll still be paying more in taxes as an <$400k earner, all so that a $730k (per year dumb fuck who cares about 401k) earner will pay. jealous?

clu earned 30 cent raise over past five years of working

i would say someone finding change on the street would make you jelly right now

10 cent aluminum can deposit redemption be enough to put you over edge

wow mocking people who hustle for a living in the recycling business in favor of disability and tax leeches

now i've seen it all

clu earned 30 cent raise over past five years of working

i would say someone finding change on the street would make you jelly right now

10 cent aluminum can deposit redemption be enough to put you over edge

yes and for the crowd's pleasure, the group of niggers I worked under at that job were the most niggardly bosses around. the director used to drive one of three cars to work. it is his ordained divine right as king and director - coincidence? although it's worth noting my next job had a black boss who gave me 4 years of 4% plus $3000/yr on top to "bring me to market".

yes and for the crowd's pleasure, the group of niggers I worked under at that job were the most niggardly bosses around. the director used to drive one of three cars to work. it is his ordained divine right as king and director - coincidence? although it's worth noting my next job had a black boss who gave me 4 years of 4% plus $3000/yr on top to "bring me to market".

:rofl:

market has spoken

they would like a refund

it isn't that you should be paid more.......it is that you are likely worth less

as in

Worthless | Define Worthless at Dictionary.com

sorry not sorry adam smith says

i have enough money to never work another day in my life but i choose to bc i'm not a useless leech on society and sitting around 'tinkering' at home and shitposting 16 hours a day is a great way to get cardiovascular disease, strokes, and early onset dementia. o wait...

enjoy your tb and ebola doctor faggot

:sex:

would ask if cael goes outside to see his homeless hawaii

serveimage

but we all know that answer

serveimage

it is like puerto rico that can't blame hurricanes and storms for being filled with dumpster trash

We have been told that the shooter(s) were using Ar-15's with a bump-fire stock. So, i want you all to hear what an Ar-15 sounds like with a bump-fire stock.

Start at 9 seconds if it doesn't start there.

Or,

2m11sec:
There are a ton of videos of AR-15's firing with a bump-fire stock all over the internet. Every video I have watched, they have all sounded the same. Just like above.

Now, let us listen to 1 of the Vegas shooters shooting what the State and/or media is saying was an AR-15 with bump-fire stock.

Start at 5m34s in case it doesn't.

Bump-fire:

Vegas:

Now, let us listen to a belt-fed machine gun

17 seconds.

Vegas:

belt-fed machine gun

Vegas:

Bump-fire:

Back