Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Red Pill on Twitter:

Arms deal gone bad? Or Arms deal gone horribly right.

He might of thought he was safe with all the cameras, instead of meeting with rich rag heads wanting to buy guns he's greeted by spooks. What motive do you need other than it's good for business, especially if you're in the business of selling full-body scanners and wanting to turn the US into a highly censored police state.

any politicians demanding more censorship on the internet yet?

until the footage of him actually pulling the trigger is released that's the movie script that I'm going with.

lol they think he was about to say "arms dealer." He was about to say "Army of One", in my opinion... based on the context of how he was describing Steven as a loner and then apologizing for almost besmirching the US Army.

Oct 4 2017, 10:32 pm ET

Investigators are trying to identify a mystery woman seen with Stephen Paddock in the days before the Las Vegas massacre, several law enforcement officials told NBC News.

They don't know if she has any connection to the attack, but they would like to speak with her as they build a timeline of Paddock's last days, the officials said.

Paddock's longtime girlfriend, Marilou Danley, was not in Las Vegas when he turned a room at the Mandalay Bay hotel into a sniper's nest and murdered 58 people attending an outdoor music festival 32 floors below.

Her sisters have said Paddock sent her to the Philippines, where she is from, more than a week before the mass shooting. She returned to the U.S on Wednesday and was interviewed by the FBI.

Investigators Looking for Mystery Woman Seen With Vegas Shooter

lol they think he was about to say "arms dealer." He was about to say "Army of One", in my opinion... based on the context of how he was describing Steven as a loner and then apologizing for almost besmirching the US Army.
Ah, that makes sense.

i know i posted this in discord

but i have 2-3 close friends and 3-4 friends of friends that got shot

another friend of a friend died, hes in one of the videos i saw in this thread

vegas is a sad place to be right now

hey buddy about that tax plan - is raising taxes on earners from $150k-$400k for a ~10% tax cut for earners over ~$730k "a massive tax cut for the middle class"? oh wait you believed the campaign promise

lol like flies to shit

lol like flies to shit

heuhueheueheh trolled niger - hey guys we're pol he's our joke troll president who is raising taxes on us. now lets vote teaparty in 2018. useless idiot tea party wedge issue voter gghf

heuhueheueheh trolled niger - hey guys we're pol he's our joke troll president who is raising taxes on us. now lets vote teaparty in 2018. useless idiot tea party wedge issue voter gghf

Cut CHiP, 13.6 billion a year. Budget cuts including anti-poverty and agriculture programs.. Illegals going, going..

Yeah, it's time the rich caught a break. Trickle down and all. Enjoy the wealthy's urine

Sucks. Sad fact is that every once in awhile a human goes apeshit. No known way to ever know exactly when and exactly why. Most of them don't even know.

either way, he sure did bring a lot of toys to his birthday party.

I am going to drop this here...

The real fact about most humans - for sure most Americans is this:

Hearing bad things and having bad things happen to strangers makes us either directly or indirectly feel better about ourselves. Hearing good things and having good things happen to others makes us feel worse about ourselves.

This odd counter-intuitive behavior can be supported by the fact that the media is mostly full of awful stories and those stories are driven by popular demand. The result is that good stories are not publicized as much as horror stories.

Because we publicize bad shit - people have learned they can go out with their name in history.

People want to leave behind some sort of legacy. To know that you left your mark on the world.

People who go crazy know this and it plays a role in their bad decision making process.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think this dudes motive was nothing more than he was infatuated with the act. He loved planning it and executing it. Just a sick fuck.

Back