Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

it's easier to send in a team of twelve ronin than to do a rotating tail of true believer spooks to target the destination gleaned from an eavesdrop which indicates where an arab prince is going to hang out and then spike his drink.

hell it'd probably be easier to kill him with a member of a splinter cell opposing islamic faction in his own country

edit-yes juggs all the hotels he rented before were just cover when you really go down the rabbit hole you will learn the other rooms in the scouted hotels were rented by paddock but paid for with a credit card owned by a clinton foundation shell corporation

^^^^
paramilitary guerrilla fighting militia aficionado for hire here

despite him not being able to find pay above mw without legislation and bernie

and still hoping to own his first gun after his equally batshit ex moves out

this is who decides what is a real and fake reality on tw

it's easier to send in a team of twelve ronin than to do a rotating tail of true believer spooks to target the destination gleaned from an eavesdrop which indicates where an arab prince is going to hang out and then spike his drink.

hell it'd probably be easier to kill him with a member of a splinter cell opposing islamic faction in his own country

edit-yes juggs all the hotels he rented before were just cover when you really go down the rabbit hole you will learn the other rooms in the scouted hotels were rented by paddock but paid for with a credit card owned by a clinton foundation shell corporation

Yeah, but people keep saying that and aren't thinking about something.

This guy took all those weapons up to that room something like 20 or so. There is only 1 exit...thats through the door, unless he's going to parachute out the window or something. This wasn't jason bourne, this was a 60 something year old man. Exactly how does anyone think that after lighting up a concert, knowing that that is going to mean cops are on the way to his room within seconds, that this 60 something year old guy was going to make it not only out of the only exit, presumably fighting his way through armed policemen, and down 32 flights and exit the building so he could go on to those other rooms he was supposedly renting for future attacks.

He wasn't going to go anywhere. He may have rented those rooms, but it sounds like he was a guy with the money to do so and he was just covering his bets in case for some reason this one went south and he couldn't complete his goal.

Well there is that. To me, when you look at this guy's activities before the shooting, he looks like a guy committing suicide.

Got a good room at a good hotel, nice dinner, hooker and then went to work

because he was broke and desperate dude

but also owned several homes

and just wired 100k to his gf over in SE ASIA a few days earlier

and had tens of thousands worth of guns in his hotel room with him

geeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhh

how hard is this to figure out

it is clear as mud and no conspiracies going on

^^^^
paramilitary guerrilla fighting militia aficionado for hire here

despite him not being able to find pay above mw without legislation and bernie

and still hoping to own his first gun after his equally batshit ex moves out

this is who decides what is a real and fake reality on tw

already evicted my nigga

Yeah, but people keep saying that and aren't thinking about something.

This guy took all those weapons up to that room something like 20 or so. There is only 1 exit...thats through the door, unless he's going to parachute out the window or something. This wasn't jason bourne, this was a 60 something year old man. Exactly how does anyone think that after lighting up a concert, knowing that that is going to mean cops are on the way to his room within seconds, that this 60 something year old guy was going to make it not only out of the only exit, presumably fighting his way through armed policemen, and down 32 flights and exit the building so he could go on to those other rooms he was supposedly renting for future attacks.

He wasn't going to go anywhere. He may have rented those rooms, but it sounds like he was a guy with the money to do so and he was just covering his bets in case for some reason this one went south and he couldn't complete his goal.

you forget it was an arms deal :tinfoil:

he is calling us loony :tinfoil: while he prays to the saint of socialized sky fairies

serveimage

this is why we can't have real dialogue

mental patients are last to know what sickness is

delusions are

i'd rather someone try to show me some part of this investigation that is definitively proven........over what is still pie in the sky and up for debate still

i mean clu can use call all 58 genders if he wants to

You know, I sort of explained what was going on, and that there would be a shit ton of people coming out and making allegations since his leading ability was beginning to stonewall. All their attempts to bring accusations out about people doing things are now possible, and so they are.

I may have even had somebody coming around a few times an trying to see if this could somehow be avoided, but it can't. The same tech was used to steal money from folks, and it will be again. Guy helped people get away with a lot of bad stuff for decades, and now its over.

This will never be successfully figured out the way it is being handled. Law enforcement stops at the facts they can find. I had an uncle who used the technology who would golf, and then kill people at the same time. They could never figure it out, how a man could be in two places at the same time, and so it just stuck, for like for a long time.

I haven't been following this butt I wonder if all the reports of a second shooter will come back to someone else trying to light up those fuel tanks. Would be interesting to know the trajectory of the round(s) they found in it and see if they line up to the window.

Back