Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

i hear he was dealing arms out of a pizza place in dc

i hear it was russians

russians did this and we have to get to the bottom of this even if after years and millions we are closer to proving that all other conspiracies and allegations on internets are far more likely/provable

wait, wait, you are the same guy who also bought the new trump book about chimp channel and expect there to be audio tapes and pee videos with russian hookers

maybe u shouldn't be laughing in here?

Last edited:
Problem is, there is so much misinformation these days it’s impossible to formulate a well founded opinion. I trust no source at all

DTh6-_KWsAApQNu.jpg

this is what we know for sure about this shooting so far

LMAO

i love how the sherrif changed the date he checked in to the 25th, from the 28th after he was pressured to by media reports and questioning........only to change it back to the 28th after lawyers for MGM told him that this might put them more on the hook for liability issues in court (same as with security guard shooter)

Last edited:
all these images of hardcore evidence and shit

0 pics of stevie p doing the shooting

hmm

i bet it was scary barry soetoro and crooked killary rodham who did it 4 real

There's a shadow civil war in the USA. A struggle for power you could say.

Team A = JSOC, Trump, MAGA, The Military. Patroits and Libertarians. Some alliances with the Salman dynasty in Saudi Arabia.

Team B = "Deep State," "Swamp," CIA, NSA, corrupted FBI. Clinton dynasty, Bush dynasty, Obamas and a huge swathe of corrupt congressional officials. The evil monarchy that runs the EU. The Talil side of the Saudi Arabian political scene. Talil owns huge stakes of Citibank and Twitter. Citibank seeded Obamas cabinet 100%.

We all know the CIA topples governments, props up terrorist groups and engages is nation building. The American military also goes to fight these wars and naturally tries to learn as much as they can about their enemies. Imagine the anger felt by JSOC to learn that their foreign war is fought against CIA backed enemies. JSOC fucking hates CIA.

The CIA killed JFK or at minimul allowed it to happen. In many ways Trump is reminiscent of JFK with tax reforms, plainspeak, and calling out status quo in corrupt government. We truly are in the midst of a civil war. They're trying their hardest to impeach or get Trump out of office with any means necessary.

Team B has been running the show, and gifting American wealth to our enemies. Billions to Iran, a host of terrorism, with the Iran deal. Constant concessions to NK while they built up their capabilities and arsenal. Paris Accord was less about the environment and more about siphoning USD into the Green Fund. There are hundreds of examples of anti-american policies put in place over the past decades.

Solid post.

+ rep

it has been recently called the cold civil war

and we are smack dab in the middle of it right now for sure

i mean not a minute passes a news clip plays we don't see it in full display

Back