Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

ya, some ppl r certified mixologists

some ppl care about the art of tending bar

other ppl collude w/ reese withersppon and roger goodell 2 break aaron rodgers in the collar bone

Oh right, the business degree that you obviously learned nothing from.. I mean based on your posts. You know nothing about business.

i think you have me confused with the old man brigade trying to lecture me on the industry that i am in

:lol:

also noone goes to bartending school, and people who do and come in to try this are laughed out of the building

lol bartending school

havax u are a clueless dolt, spend more time searching shit online like hilary's emails or talking cat videos. dont waste your energy on me man, life is too short. and when u die, nothing happens. there is no magical sky wizard

Last edited:
nothing at all it's a sad state of oldman Alzheimer's attention span

this is the result of a mass shooting by more white people that other white people tried to blame on Muslims or nogs or radicalized left lol and hasn't panned out

so it's now me or some talking cat

maga?

lol god damn he mad

he must've went back and changed that last post above like 7 times hahaha

gg guys

tbh mitch has a lot 2 do w/ vegas, he's going 2b off the vegas very soon also it is in vegas where i can find a laydee who sez my penis is a good size

blackpeople spending quality time with his newborn instead of earning a paycheck to actually support blackpeople's children

Back