Laproscopic ligation, ketamine, & watching the superbowl with mental patients. AMA

Vanster

Contributor
Veteran XX
I'm out.

Tummy and duodenum are fixed, brain. . we'll see how it goes, but steady for now.
I'll do my best to answer anything, on or off topic.

Pre-emptive:

Did they find out why you're such an insufferable douche?
No.

Did they ask about your extension cord?
Yes, and they called the po po, who went into my place and took it.

Where was this psych ward?
Billings

At discharge, did the entire staff watch and merrily enjoy the Val Rages youtube?
Yup, and they howled and shouted. One nurse pissed herself-- only a little, but still enough she had to change.

I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss you asswipes.
Ask away, or not.

Need a hook-up b 4 u di.

7q5y4fO.jpg

Are you feeling better?

Yes.

Stomach and duodenum repaired, I hope.
Attitude much better. Ketamine . . Wow. I've never done LSD, but the doctor that administered it said it's like LSD's bratty little sister. Trippy right after they hit you with it, effects long-lasting, and perceptible. I got 2 doses, and they want to do a third, but I have to hit the reset button first.

Since it's you. . Ketamine is indicated for folks with treatment-resistant-depression, with blood pressures in normal range. I don't know what kind of contact you have with TPK, or how he's doing, but he came up a bit during therapy.

Edit: what I mean is, after all the years, he remains on my radar. Please tell him alive-Vanster said hello, no homo.

Welcome back Vanster, hope you feel better longer this round.

Ty

I'm glad to see you back Lavan. I was concerned.

Ty, that means a lot, considering how much we fight about politics and stuff. It's a bit nuts to like someone that's on the other end of the political spectrum, but sometimes that's what men do. Trump sucks, you suck, your political ideals suck, I love you more than my own brother, the end.

Need a hook-up b 4 u di.

I don't understand. Di=die? I don't understand. I've said a squizillion times, I'm a very dim fellow, you have to use small words and easy to understand sentences. Holla.

7q5y4fO.jpg

Still don't get it.

qbKq2KF.jpg

get a good workout in and maybe you'll get it

A hanging bust in pink. Um. . It's 0F here. No workout coming. I might be able to walk some tomorrow.

Honestly surprised no one is inquisitive about watching the superbowl in the nuthut.

We've got through tomorrow before I kick this thread in the bin, so. . . yeah

I'm out.

Tummy and duodenum are fixed, brain. . we'll see how it goes, but steady for now.
I'll do my best to answer anything, on or off topic.

Pre-emptive:

Did they find out why you're such an insufferable douche?
No.

Did they ask about your extension cord?
Yes, and they called the po po, who went into my place and took it.

Where was this psych ward?
Billings

At discharge, did the entire staff watch and merrily enjoy the Val Rages youtube?
Yup, and they howled and shouted. One nurse pissed herself-- only a little, but still enough she had to change.

I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss you asswipes.
Ask away, or not.

they took your extension cord? lmao

do they realize that extension cords are readily available at hardware stores down the street and amazon.com?

rehab is for quitters etc.

I can always put you up on the left coast. Occidental. TBH I think you 3/3/3 to let go of your ridiculous ego.

they took your extension cord? lmao

do they realize that extension cords are readily available at hardware stores down the street and amazon.com?

Thanks for the tip and encouragement.
I suppose they do know that extension cords are available. Way to waste your question, dumbass.

I'll let him know! I've been pretty busy in the new year so I haven't had much opportunity to chat with him since the holidays.

when you were a alchy how much were you drinking? What did you drink? Did you start in the morning?

Glad to hear you are well and got a treatment that hopefully will work in the long run. Depression sucks. I know.

Back