Ladies and Gentlemen....Ron DeSantis

Well, I guess we'll never hear from
Ron DeSanctimonious Again
He should have grabbed them by the pussy
I'd have more respect for him then

i saw wild things in theatre the weekend it came out.

the audience was myself and two buddies

it was awkward

You just posted another wacky conspiracy yet went out of your way to "debunk" the other conspiracy.

You can't even make this up, you just pick the conspiracies based on your ideology. :lol:

I didn't need to debunk the DeSantis story, it was done for us all over a month ago by all the major media outlets. No one even heard about it because it was DOA hours after it was posted. That's fact!

Now about the NBC story.

You missed the overall point of the article, it's not surprising. So you do or don't believe that NBC told the truth about the San Francisco police report, then posted the retraction?

Well, for starters, NBC accidentally told the truth, and even though they quickly deleted it, the video was saved by many people and the damage was already done. The countless different narratives we had been told about this bizarre story were incorrect. NBC was reporting off the official police report, and now we know for a fact that Paul answered the door (there was no third person) and he was perfectly calm and told officers that nothing was wrong.

What NBC posted was not a conspiracy theory, not a lie, and not a fabrication of the truth. It was the actual police report, so either you believe it or you don't, there is no conspiracy in that.

Kyle Becker who is a real journalist unlike the person who posted the fake DeSantis story poses a good question as to why NBC pulled the report. And why so many other MSM outlets had to alter their timeline of events after the Police report was exposed. Once again, none of that is conspiracy, it's fact and verified.

You and Carl have been living in this altered state for so long of just trolling instead of reading, following and comprehending what's going on that you both have lost sight of reality.

I didn't need to debunk the DeSantis story, it was done for us all over a month ago by all the major media outlets. No one even heard about it because it was DOA hours after it was posted. That's fact!

Now about the NBC story.

You missed the overall point of the article, it's not surprising. So you do or don't believe that NBC told the truth about the San Francisco police report, then posted the retraction?

What NBC posted was not a conspiracy theory, not a lie, and not a fabrication of the truth. It was the actual police report, so either you believe it or you don't, there is no conspiracy in that.

Kyle Becker who is a real journalist unlike the person who posted the fake DeSantis story poses a good question as to why NBC pulled the report. And why so many other MSM outlets had to alter their timeline of events after the Police report was exposed. Once again, none of that is conspiracy, it's fact and verified.

You and Carl have been living in this altered state for so long of just trolling instead of reading, following and comprehending what's going on that you both have lost sight of reality.

lol so basically how is one wacko theory better than another? You just support the one that fits your idealogy.

It looks to me like your clearly pushing conspiracies for one side and knighting for a groomer all based on your idealogy.

sad!

lol so basically how is one wacko theory better than another? You just support the one that fits your idealogy.

It looks to me like your clearly pushing conspiracies for one side and knighting for a groomer all based on your idealogy.

sad!

What wacko theory are we talking about?

The verified fake DeSantis story?

Or the verified police report that NBC reported?

My ideology is not at play here. It's boiled down to what's real vs fake.

One story was fake and proven to be so by dozens of media outlets.

One story is real with conflicting reports including a real police report.

What wacko theory are we talking about?

The verified fake DeSantis story?

Or the verified police report that NBC reported?

My ideology is not at play here. It's boiled down to what's real vs fake.

One story was fake and proven to be so by dozens of media outlets.

One story is real with conflicting reports including a real police report.

The preliminary police report was used to push a bogus conspiracy theory. Why do you keep bringing it up weeks after it happened? You obviously have other motives or agendas you are trying to push.

Why would you link it 3 weeks later?

:lol:

it's amazing what gouge is willing to believe instead of the pictures of desantis grooming his students

we got pictures unlike the story about paul pelosi and his gay hammer bf

i can't believe im being attacked for posting a conspiracy on this website

we finally found something they wont swallow

Is this a common practice amongst the police agencies in the US?

no it's common practice amongst the right wing conspiracy loons and q anon supporters like gouge to manipulate preliminary information to help support their agenda

except he types paragraphs trying to deboonk the other side when they do the same thing

I like how gouge supported q anon and when it got even too crazy for him he backed off and says he never supported it

Back