Kurayami. I have something to say...

:boogie:
I spent my 23rd birthday in a mental institution for post traumatic stress disorder and suicidal/possible homicidal tendencies.

Hope your birthday was better than mine :shock:

Cav Scout said:
I spent my 23rd birthday in a mental institution for post traumatic stress disorder and suicidal/possible homicidal tendencies.

Keep up the hard work.

MonsterX said:
lol. that was just a random jab. I am indeed getting married in 4 days holy fuck. I'm definitely marrying up. 5 years younger and a MD to boot. yeah yeah yeah shes hot, no im not posting pics.

...trying to remember what tribe I was on with giga...

at least post a pic of her eyes so we know she's not got the downs :shrug:

Cav Scout said:

I can say that mine wasn't quite like that. I did have some pasta salad that might make me feel suicidal in the morning, though. :p:

Kurayami said:
I can say that mine wasn't quite like that. I did have some pasta salad that might make me feel suicidal in the morning, though. :p:
You will diahrea out half a pound of penne rigate. Tough luck. :/

I just watched a show on PBS that was about the OSS's collaboration with the mafioso guys during world war 2

it was very interesting to see Naval Intelligence being buddy buddy with American Mafia guys, and then when the interim italian govt got started up all of these local mafia guys start becoming mayors and what not

installed by the HitlerAmericans

It was a BBC program i think initially, but really cool in that it interviewed many of the OSS guys working in the italy/sicily who worked with the mafia guys

CMVDA said:
Happy Birthday Kura.

I'm sending a hot African woman to your house to steal your virginity.
There is actually a fairly hot African woman next door. At least I think she is still there. People are in and out of there all of the time.

Her father is a homo, though. He comes over on the weekend and decides to do home improvement projects until 3AM like clockwork.

MeSlayer said:
I just watched a show on PBS that was about the OSS's collaboration with the mafioso guys during world war 2

it was very interesting to see Naval Intelligence being buddy buddy with American Mafia guys, and then when the interim italian govt got started up all of these local mafia guys start becoming mayors and what not

installed by the HitlerAmericans

It was a BBC program i think initially, but really cool in that it interviewed many of the OSS guys working in the italy/sicily who worked with the mafia guys
I did not know that.

I actually learned the other day that the Italians operated P-39s in WW2. I didn't know that, either, but now I have pictures of them.

Kurayami said:
I did not know that.

I actually learned the other day that the Italians operated P-39s in WW2. I didn't know that, either, but now I have pictures of them.

Me neither, some of the head guys OSS/Naval Intelligence (i missed the first part so I wasnt sure who some of the people they were talking to were) denied that these mafia guys were appointed mayors, but some old oss guys + random wop villagers seemed to confirm it

the truth very well lie somewhere in the middle I don't know, but it was pretty interesting. It would actually make a sick sort of sense in a way, because after facism there were many pro communist sympathizers in the local guinea schmucks, so who better to keep them in line other than the last guys on earth who would like to see a communist italian gov't

CMVDA said:
Haha. What are you doing for your birthday?

If you roll through Chicago I'll treat you to lunch
Nothing really. I generally don't really do anything different on my birthday. Sometimes I go eat out. This year I didn't because I have no money.

MeSlayer said:
Me neither, some of the head guys OSS/Naval Intelligence (i missed the first part so I wasnt sure who some of the people they were talking to were) denied that these mafia guys were appointed mayors, but some old oss guys + random wop villagers seemed to confirm it

the truth very well lie somewhere in the middle I don't know, but it was pretty interesting. It would actually make a sick sort of sense in a way, because after facism there were many pro communist sympathizers in the local guinea schmucks, so who better to keep them in line other than the last guys on earth who would like to see a communist italian gov't
There's a lot that nobody will ever know for sure since everybody from back them is dying off.

I watched a documentry about Hans-Joachim Marseille the other day, too. It might have been the most horribly put together documentry ever, but it was pretty cool because of the subject. I had no idea that they built a monument to him on the spot that his body fell.

It's a cool monument too... A little pyrimid. The inscription reads something along the lines of, "here died Hans-Joachim Marseille, undefeated, 30 September 1942."

Simple, but the "undefeated" part is what makes it.

Kurayami said:
There's a lot that nobody will ever know for sure since everybody from back them is dying off.

I watched a documentry about Hans-Joachim Marseille the other day, too. It might have been the most horribly put together documentry ever, but it was pretty cool because of the subject. I had no idea that they built a monument to him on the spot that his body fell.

It's a cool monument too... A little pyrimid. The inscription reads something along the lines of, "here died Hans-Joachim Marseille, undefeated, 30 September 1942."

Simple, but the "undefeated" part is what makes it.
thats pretty awesome : )

I want a monument like that when I die. Out in the middle of the desert.

I haven't done anything cool, but I still want a cool monument.

Back