Just finished the q documentary on hbo

ok step 2 is to quick reply on the same page as plasmatic

eh that sounds complicated, i'll just take your word for it or assume its a problem with a theme i'm not using or you're all just girl drink drunk idk

i'm gonna be honest with you right now i just got back from chick fil a and my tendies were a little cold so i put them in the air fryer

You have to wait for the page to load. Once the page loads, then you can begin to type. If you start typing while the page is still loading, once the page is fully loaded, everything you wrote will be gone.

https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/119629.pdf

tOBvT8Z.png

the forum is slow and broken. go look at the front page dumbass.

right. all the other regular posters noticed TW acting weird with disappearing posts and saw the problem for what it was; TW is slow and broken.

then there's you. you dismiss the most obvious answer and immediately jump to the absurd conclusion that someone was hacking you. why would anyone bother to hack you so that you can't post properly on TW sometimes? how does that make any sense to you?

my account is already being fucked with by one of you faggots anyway. go fuck yourself.

Its only happened in this thread.

In this thread, on more than one occasion, I would type something and it would immediately disappear. Other times would post and post would not show up.

that shit was comically stupid, which is why i said this thread was more entertaining when you thought you were being hacked.

Back