Just finished the q documentary on hbo

Falhawk

Veteran XX
It was pretty good. Kind of made it look like people just wanted to belong to something, especially if it makes them feel like they know something that 'normies' don't.

Pretty clear that Ron Watkins (and maybe his dad) is Q.

The Watkins are fucking weird and make tehvul look honest.

3cb45f25f6a8d213eedd9d10b2657e17.jpg

HBO
I'm sure you've heard the TRUTH!

Really, you guys make fun of Q shit,
then turn around and drool in front of MSM shit

It was pretty good. Kind of made it look like people just wanted to belong to something, especially if it makes them feel like they know something that 'normies' don't.

Pretty clear that Ron Watkins (and maybe his dad) is Q.

The Watkins are fucking weird and make tehvul look honest.

This describes every system. Politics, sports, hobbyist, religion, social media and on and on. Taking advantage of peoples need to belong is the easiest way to profit.

I too, found it funny that human beings would take time out of their life to watch a documentary on Q. There's also documentaries on UFO hunters, hoarders, and paranormal activity. They exist so that someone with low self-esteem can watch and say, "Damn, I'm actually NOT the dumbest human on earth."

I too, found it funny that human beings would take time out of their life to watch a documentary on Q. There's also documentaries on UFO hunters, hoarders, and paranormal activity. They exist so that someone with low self-esteem can watch and say, "Damn, I'm actually NOT the dumbest human on earth."

Guilty pleasure shows. I also used to watch survivor.

Some people don't feel the need to constantly compare brain pans with others.

mabye rewatch the durst biopic if you want to lern somehting applicable for the times

edit- never watched survivors, loath lost (in principle i might have really watched only a fraction of one, and fool i know it was you who tended the TW lost mega thread). fast and furious is great though and i'd probably watch wrestling if i could do it all over. i guess i know

Last edited:
Guilty pleasure shows. I also used to watch survivor.

I'm more unusual in that I watch documentaries/lectures/explanations on Feynman, Maxwell, Bohr and the rest because it's fun to follow along as far as I can understand and then just be like, "wow, I am one stupid son of a bitch, seriously."

I'm more unusual in that I watch documentaries/lectures/explanations on Feynman, Maxwell, Bohr and the rest because it's fun to follow along as far as I can understand and then just be like, "wow, I am one stupid son of a bitch, seriously."

Same thing I felt when I read the fabric of the cosmos for the second time.

Back